MAC - Wonder Woman Discussion

Liz2012

i don't think i used that one before. come to think of it i never noticed it had such a fetching haircut!
Yup, love the hair and the little headband, so adorable
tong.gif

Spanky

I would love to find Spitfire & Heroine from WW collx. If anyone has BUs of these or has recently found them in a CCO & did not like I would love to take them off your hands! I wasn't into LE collx when this came out & would love to find them now! Please PM me if you can help me out. Thank you.

janineios

If anyone has Golden Lariat MSF either new or lightly used, and is willing to part with it, PLEASEEEEEE PM ME!
I've been searching for it everywhere with no luck. I always get to the blog sales too late
th_stormy.gif

Also on my list are Spitfire lipstick, Amazon Princess, and Mighty Aphrodite.

janineios

*** I forgot to include Lady Justice quad in my last post!!!! How could I? ISO Lady Justice eyeshadow quad. if anyone has it please PM me!***

magali

Anybody know where I could find the light pink lipgloss, I think it's called emancipation? Been looking for it and no luck!

janineios

If anyone is interested, I have Defiance quad used 2x, Secret Identity lipglass never used, (only took wand out to look at it) and Lady Justice quad used 2x that I acquired new.. My boyfriend actually bought me LJ quad without even knowing I had already found it so now I have 2 lol. Here's pics of the quads:
bac18e98_image.jpeg

CharlieKelly

I am seriously wanting a wonder woman lipstick tube... Any would do. Or a lipstick. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale :)

nunnie115

I totally missed out on this collection. I been looking for the lipsticks (Marquise d’ Spitfire Russian Red) and the lipglasses (athenas kiss & emancipation) . anybody have any backups of these that they are willing to part with let me know.
anyone.gif

SavannahLovely

I really wish I could get my hands on Pink Power (that's my number one), Amazon Princess, Mighty Aphrodite and Athena's Kiss. My life would be complete lol