MAC - Wonder Woman Discussion

LMD84

Just want to say I have worn all 4 shadows from the valiant quad 3 times(including today) and I LOVE it! So gorgeous, and easily fits into Summer or Fall. This is my go to palette. Love, love, love greens. It pops so much with Groundwork PP underneath.
aw you are making me sad that i skipped it now!

nunu

I am loving Golden Larait msf! Been wearing it everyday since i got it. I use the brown shade as bronzer, the pinkish shade as blush and the golden shade as a highlighter.

MACina

Shontay.....I do also love this palette soooo very much!

I got all 3 palettes from WW and I am happy with all of them
pompom.gif

Just want to say I have worn all 4 shadows from the valiant quad 3 times(including today) and I LOVE it! So gorgeous, and easily fits into Summer or Fall. This is my go to palette. Love, love, love greens. It pops so much with Groundwork PP underneath.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I use the brown shade as bronzer, the pinkish shade as blush and the golden shade as a highlighter.

This was a real surprise for me. I love it, even on my pale skin. Pink Power gives me a softer, more natural look, but I find that the rich gold of Golden Lariat just looks really nice and like nothing else I own. Bought it on a momentary whim. Go figure.

Prettypackages

that gold in golden lariat, is something else. It makes my cheeks shine.
I might be able to find the quads in the MAC stores, but I am hoping they land in the CCO soon.
This was a real surprise for me. I love it, even on my pale skin. Pink Power gives me a softer, more natural look, but I find that the rich gold of Golden Lariat just looks really nice and like nothing else I own. Bought it on a momentary whim. Go figure.

rockin

I wore Spitfire on a day out with my parents, and it lasted very well indeed. I only touched it up a little after my meal of gammon steak, egg and chips, since the grease did wear it off a bit.

LMD84

I wore Spitfire on a day out with my parents, and it lasted very well indeed. I only touched it up a little after my meal of gammon steak, egg and chips, since the grease did wear it off a bit.
yeah it leaves such a lovely stain!

Ashleybubbles83

glad to hear it! i'm excited to try now. i just need to see a WOC (or anyone for that matter), do a look with the defiance quad that i couldn't resist buying, but also haven't used. :(

rockin

I've just watched BCB09GeorgiaIdol's new Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwTXjBSkHng and he's selling some brand new Wonder Woman stuff off really cheaply. Thought someone here might be interested. He also has some Peacocky eyeshadows and the Jeanius shadows all at bargain prices.

littlelamb

So I gave up on ever receiving Mighty Aphrodite after mine was cracked to pieces and it had been over a month on back order. Early last week I emailed MAC and had my order canceled and my account was refunded.

Then Friday the funniest thing happened. I received a note saying I had a package at my apartment office and I had no idea what it could be. I went and picked it up and MAC had sent me MA in perfect condition! Guess it was an accident after they'd refunded my order, but I am so excited to have it now!

LMD84

So I gave up on ever receiving Mighty Aphrodite after mine was cracked to pieces and it had been over a month on back order. Early last week I emailed MAC and had my order canceled and my account was refunded.

Then Friday the funniest thing happened. I received a note saying I had a package at my apartment office and I had no idea what it could be. I went and picked it up and MAC had sent me MA in perfect condition! Guess it was an accident after they'd refunded my order, but I am so excited to have it now!
oh wow that is great news! oh and it may not be an accident - mac do have really good service so maybe they let you have it for free as a goodwill gesture because you're first arrived broken! :)

MissBrittB87

I didn't end up getting any of this collection, the only thing I was really eyeing was the green quad. How'd everyone like that....?

littlelamb

That's true! They had emailed me back saying sorry and offered free expedited shipping on my next order if I called them and gave them a code. I'm a loyal customer either way!
eyelove.gif

BeckyBenett

tts great! i like it when companies provide good service.. even when its a third party who is responsible, the company using them should take notice.. tts hw customers stay loyal!! im so happy u got MA!!