MAC - Wonder Woman Discussion

Sushi~Flower

Now where did I park my invisible jet? (lots of pics)

Getting ready for the big collection launch!

A MAC stavaganza For sure!

This was a 6 hour full body application...

Amazing work!

Wonder Woman takes over the Mall!

The Glamazons!

Amazing 3 day event!

MACina

smash.gif
.......fabulous pics!!!

I am sure you had a lot of fun!!!!

Rezel

Final haul for this collection: Mighty Aphrodite, Amazon Princess, Spitfire L/S, and Athena's Kiss L/G.

PeachTwist

Does anyone have the Herione l/s from this collection they don't want? I missed out and would love to try it. If not, could anyone see if they have any at CCO's if you have one locally, please? PM me if you have any info! Thanks :)

BuickMackane

i'm also having a serious case of skipper's remorse re: Spitfire.

i swatched it in the store several times and decided it wasn't anything special and that i had tons of similar stuff. only later did i realise what a beautiful colour it was and that i had nothing remotely like it in my stash.

i searched on the bay of evil, but no luck
nope.gif

i might as well give up and start looking for dupes. any suggestions will be most appreaciated. TIA.

Liz2012

i'm also having a serious case of skipper's remorse re: Spitfire.

i swatched it in the store several times and decided it wasn't anything special and that i had tons of similar stuff. only later did i realise what a beautiful colour it was and that i had nothing remotely like it in my stash.

i searched on the bay of evil, but no luck
nope.gif

i might as well give up and start looking for dupes. any suggestions will be most appreaciated. TIA.
I bought my Spitfire l/s in the Estee Lauder Company Store a few months ago. Sadly it's on invitation only but i might be able to go there again this month, if so i can check for you if they still have a Spitfire l/s left. I paid like €10 for it since there's a discount of 40% on everything.

PeachTwist

I bought my Spitfire l/s in the Estee Lauder Company Store a few months ago. Sadly it's on invitation only but i might be able to go there again this month, if so i can check for you if they still have a Spitfire l/s left. I paid like €10 for it since there's a discount of 40% on everything.
Would you be able to look for the Heroine for me too, please? I'm desperate to try such a different lipstick. I thankfully got Spitfire from someone who didn't like it, but I wish I'd bought Heroine. :(

Liz2012

Would you be able to look for the Heroine for me too, please? I'm desperate to try such a different lipstick. I thankfully got Spitfire from someone who didn't like it, but I wish I'd bought Heroine. :(
I can take a look, sure :) I remember seeing that lipstick there too when i went last time, that was in july tho. Will keep you posted.

BuickMackane

that would be awesome, thank you!
flower.gif

where is this place btw? i didn't knpw there were ELCCs in Europe. and more importantly, how does one get invited?
devil.gif
so many lemmings i need to kill... Too Chic, Elude, Narcissus, VV Mirror,..

*sigh*

Liz2012

that would be awesome, thank you!
flower.gif

where is this place btw? i didn't knpw there were ELCCs in Europe. and more importantly, how does one get invited?
devil.gif
so many lemmings i need to kill... Too Chic, Elude, Narcissus, VV Mirror,..

*sigh*
It's located in Oevel, Belgium. You can get invited through your work (if the place you work at has some sort of connection with Estee Lauder), there might be other ways to receive an invitation but i'm not aware of them. Last time i was there they had Too Chic as well, no Elude, Narcissus or VV Mirror tho.

PeachTwist

I can take a look, sure :) I remember seeing that lipstick there too when i went last time, that was in july tho. Will keep you posted.
That would be awesome, thank you! I really appreciate it, especially for the bargain price! Did they have any tendertones from SSS/CCC ? If so, you could keep an eye out for them this time as I wish I hadn't missed out!

BuickMackane

It's located in Oevel, Belgium. You can get invited through your work (if the place you work at has some sort of connection with Estee Lauder), there might be other ways to receive an invitation but i'm not aware of them. Last time i was there they had Too Chic as well, no Elude, Narcissus or VV Mirror tho.
in my dreams. hehe.

re: TooChic -
nanaparty.gif

(i've been looking for an excuse to use the bananas on acid smiley!)

Liz2012

That would be awesome, thank you! I really appreciate it, especially for the bargain price! Did they have any tendertones from SSS/CCC ? If so, you could keep an eye out for them this time as I wish I hadn't missed out!
You're welcome
th_wink3.gif
Back in july they didn't have anything yet from SSS/CCC, but i guess that was too soon. Usually stuff starts showing up there about 6 months or more after the collection's release, so they may have it now :) I really really hope so, cause i'm still desperate to find Dish It Up and Quick Sizzle l/s.

BuickMackane

You're welcome
th_wink3.gif
Back in july they didn't have anything yet from SSS/CCC, but i guess that was too soon. Usually stuff starts showing up there about 6 months or more after the collection's release, so they may have it now :) I really really hope so, cause i'm still desperate to find Dish It Up and Quick Sizzle l/s.
oooh, QS is gorgeous! I'm actually wearing it today! amazing staying power! i kept my eye makeup simple with just Circa Plum and Aurora piggies because it's such a bold colour.

fingers crossed you find it!