MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

Richelle83

Having no idea who she is I did an image search as is SOP & WHOA! Did I get an eyeful of NSFW!
icon_eek.gif

lol.gif
She doesn't GAF sometimes when it comes to wardrobe but she is a hell of a performer!

OctoberViolet

We will probably find out more about Beth Ditto and the other "future" collections probably in late March early April (in my opinion). Since Beth's collection comes out around June 7th, we should start hearing stuff soon. I'm wondering if we "might" get another Fabulous Feline collection again around August/September? I loved that collection. Anythning with kittycats rocks my world. I need to go back & find the list of future collections coming out.

We've got so many other collections lined up, it's no wonder that we forget about the ones that are still in the distant future.

MAChostage

Well, seeing as how MAC seems to have a love for certain themes, like the nautical one, and is doing it again, there might be hope for another kitty collection (although there have technically already been two: Hello Kitty and Fabulous Felines).

OctoberViolet

Ah. Yes. Hello Kitty. I only got two l/s when that collection came out. Not sure why. Most Popular & Fashion Mews l/s are still with me. I have so many lippies I can't finish anything up. Love those two colors very much. Fabulous Felines I still have Kittenish(
heart.gif
), Cunning and one of the eyshadow quads still in use. I think it's time for another cat collection. I want to get my meow on...lmfao!
love.gif

Mac-Guy

This is totally off topic, but if any of you ladies are itching to buy kitty themed lipsticks, check this out:

http://www.temptalia.com/paul-joe-beaute-for-spring-2012#more-33274

too cute

I'm following you offtopic, but the powder in Siamese, Please looks really neat (and I am not a cat person at all).

SweetSarah

I am a cat person and I want a MAC cat collection. I missed the first two because I hadn't yet become addicted to MAC yet. Everytime I see pics of Fabulous Felines, I WANT it.

And I love Hello Kitty. Could there be a Hello Kitty 2?

Piarpreet

i think u might have to wait for a while.... themes arent repromoted as easily as products

I am a cat person and I want a MAC cat collection. I missed the first two because I hadn't yet become addicted to MAC yet. Everytime I see pics of Fabulous Felines, I WANT it.

MRV

This is totally off topic, but if any of you ladies are itching to buy kitty themed lipsticks, check this out:

http://www.temptalia.com/paul-joe-beaute-for-spring-2012#more-33274

too cute
The 'lipsticks" pictured in T's blog are actually blushes. I have the orange one, but I have not used it yet. The collections does have lipsticks, but they have only cat paw imprints, and they are not of very good quality in this collection. However, the eyeshadows (with a cat shape) are ok if not better. Unfortunately, I'm not a cat person, just a not-any-dog-but-pug person. And there's a pug brand: theBalm!

martiangurll

I think they'd be smart to repromote HK because it sold like gangbusters, even crazy crap like little purses and mirrors that were over priced, these ladies lost their mindz. then again, now almost every brand (I am looking at Sephora among others) has a me too HK product so maybe it would not live up to the hype. they did a MW part 2 so I would say it is within the realm of possibility.

OctoberViolet

I wouldn't mind a Hello Kitty 2 or a Fabulous Felines 2. Even a "new" cat themed collection. I just want one. They did the bird collection this past January with Iris Apfel and last year was Liberty of London. I love birds also. I have a feeling they will have another bird themed collection for 2013. I'm not complaining, but equal opportunity for both cat collections & bird collections please...lol.
girlhaha.gif

martiangurll

Well, I feel the dogs have been left out. How about a Puppies theme??? Just not Snoopy, I love him but Met Life will have a fit. Maybe Marmaduke or Odi from Garfield? Or just a general puppies theme with puppy paw prints on the special packaging?

Latest posts