MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

OctoberViolet

What is CCB? Sorry. I just can't figure it out.
noob.gif

A blue CCB would be interesting, though I'd probably pass as I don't have a regular use of it (unless I start wearing blue polka dots). But it might be great as an e/s or e/s base for those with non-oily lids or to create a purple-blue lippie.

Piarpreet

I want a funky looking lipstick. maybe a fun nail polish, and a very bright blush. NO MINERAL...I think we got enough mineral stuff, for as much as i love it....

xasperadastra

Yes , please, no mineral stuff until july! Blue doesn't suit me and I already have Imaginary paint pot so no blue ccb for me!

Piarpreet

i dislike blue quite a bit but its a good thing i can skip :) i do want some bright pinks and reds....as usual...

LMD84

A blue CCB would be interesting, though I'd probably pass as I don't have a regular use of it (unless I start wearing blue polka dots). But it might be great as an e/s or e/s base for those with non-oily lids or to create a purple-blue lippie.

i'll be passing a blue ccb too purely because they don't last long on my eyes and wouldn't use it on my face :)

Mac-Guy

I don't think you missed out on this collection. They were a nice collector's item, but the quality of the shadow was not as good as the design. But I wouldn't mind seeing a repromote of this theme.

paparazziboy

the blue dots were made with a the mac paint sticks and a potato val garland did the makeup for the image this is what my trainer told me