MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

OctoberViolet

If the carpet had been a different color, I probably wouldn't also think of scrambled cheese omelette. But the dress and RiRi are both beautiful.
I see what you mean...

rofl.gif
OMG! Too funny! I needed this for my morning craziness at work. Thank you!

Chuchie

The packaging is stunning.
And I've been feeling asian-esque themes lately thanks too my new japanese brushes.
However, looks like the only thing I'd want to try is that lipstick.

Kaidan

The packaging of the lipsticks looks more similar to the Making Pretty collection but probably with the price of the Prabal Gurung collection. The definite item that I want is the blue fluidline. Both blushes look really nice and I like the lipstick in the middle.

Marsha Pomells

The packaging of the lipsticks looks more similar to the Making Pretty collection but probably with the price of the Prabal Gurung collection. The definite item that I want is the blue fluidline. Both blushes look really nice and I like the lipstick in the middle. 
It's Blue Peep...

DMcG9

Beautiful dress! Guo Pei's designs are a work of art. I still remember seeing this beauty once on TV and it was instant love:

This dress is stunning. I love the chinoiserie patterns that you see you 18th and 19th century ceramics (nice nod to that with the headpiece). If this isn't Blue Willow, it is very similar.
bigheart.gif

DMcG9

Rihanna's dress was beautiful up close when you could see the detailing on the train. Otherwise all the food comparisons have been pretty damn funny. I saw it on the news yesterday morning in the waiting room for my doctor. I nearly spat out a mouthful of tea.
This is what they showed:

AnitaK

All these pictures of Rihanna's dress, I had to share this one. In Trinidad, we have a street food called doubles. This is what someone came up with....

MissElle12

All these pictures of Rihanna's dress, I had to share this one. In Trinidad, we have a street food called doubles. This is what someone came up with....
I saw that one earlier and busted out laughing!!! Has to be the best one yet!!! And now I want doubles!

DMcG9

Yep, I'm hungry for doubles now too. This meme is hilarious.