MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

montREALady

[COLOR=141823]Guo Pei, China’s most esteemed haute couturier brings her legendary elegance to M•A•C in an inspired collection of hues, merging vibrant jewel tones with lush neutrals, punctuated by deep graphite. Online and in stores later this year![/COLOR]​
Love how this looks!

sdsamler

I'll try for a compact and lipstick....last year I bought the lipstick but asked for an eyeshadow duo for xmas lol *shout out to my dad* lol

MissElle12

Guo Pei's marketing team is on point! In the course of one week she was introduced to the American mainstream with the announcement of her upcoming MAC collection and tonight Rihanna (who previously worked with MAC) is wearing her designs to the Met Gala in NYC. I see what they're doing here.

hitchcockblonde

Guo Pei's marketing team is on point! In the course of one week she was introduced to the American mainstream with the announcement of her upcoming MAC collection and tonight Rihanna (who previously worked with MAC) is wearing her designs to the Met Gala in NYC. I see what they're doing here.
That dress Rihanna is wearing tonight is amazing. Harpers bazaar posted a picture of one of her dresses that's on display at the museum and it is just crazy gorgeous. I really don't mind shelling out money for this collection.

hitchcockblonde

Here it is!
5611bfba_image.jpeg

bluelitzer

If the carpet had been a different color, I probably wouldn't also think of scrambled cheese omelette. But the dress and RiRi are both beautiful.