MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

jackiegeee

This is my favorite mac packaging probably in forever. I'm going to start saving now because I want it all!!!

xasperadastra

since I'll have money in october... team buy everything!!! ahah I'm just kidding but if the quad is good quality it will come home with me! and maybe something else like the beauty powder or blush.

Corally

The packaging is TDF! But I hate couture prices and that's why I've never bought anything from a couture collection. Might change with this collection, but probably not.

spingus

The compacts are touching all my happy spots. I usually skip the couture/super expensive collections but I think one of those compacts needs to come live with me.

awickedshape

[COLOR=141823]Guo Pei, China’s most esteemed haute couturier brings her legendary elegance to M•A•C in an inspired collection of hues, merging vibrant jewel tones with lush neutrals, punctuated by deep graphite. Online and in stores later this year![/COLOR]​
Oh! Hmmm. I was just saying I can't handle MAC LE launches lol

CrimsonQuill157

This is stunning. I actually would consider Prabal prices for this. If the powder/blush compacts have mirrors then I know I will use them even after I finish the product. I feel like the packaging is reminding me of something from my childhood, maybe a compact my grandmother had... I dunno, I just have to have something from this collection.

Marsha Pomells

Can't wait to see the colour story... But my bank card doesn't like couture collections, let's see what this collection is saying before I decide to skip

MissLiLaC

I'm picking up that brush :eyelove: Not only because it looks stunning, but I have a feeling the colours in this collection are not going to be for me

Littlemissdee

Do collections like these ever end up in CCO'S? I may have to wait for it to get there. Pricing can be ridiculous. Didn't get the Prabal ones. Though this looks so much nicer. Maybe a lipstick. IDK.

kirstw91

I really like the packaging, the compacts remind me of my Nanna (she used to collect compacts with gorgeous patterns on them) I'll have to get at least one item.

lilinah

Couturier prices... Ugh.

Well, i did get a few Garth Pugh lip stuff at his collection release and later i got some more of his stuff on sale.

This packaging is lovely. I hope there's more to the color range than orange-y lips and blue eye shadow...

Marsha Pomells

Couturier prices... Ugh. Well, i did get a few Garth Pugh lip stuff at his collection release and later i got some more of his stuff on sale. This packaging is lovely. I hope there's more to the color range than orange-y lips and blue eye shadow...
Same here... I want a purple to pop up

Latest posts