MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

MACina

thud.gif
....stunning!!!

Kaidan

Did you see Rhianna's Met Gala gown/robe.... GORGEOUS!
Despite the memes showing up (the omelette and pizza ones were a bit funny), she looked beautiful at the Met Gala.

Fan Bingbing, Tang Wei, Zhang Ziyi, Zendaya, Sarah Jessica Parker, Alison Brie, Diana Argon, Bee Shaffer, and Jessica Hart looked amazing as well. Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lawrence, Beyoncé, J.lo, Kim K., Lady Gaga, Diane Kruger, Alexa Chung, Olivia Wilde, Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, and Madonna had the tackiest dresses for the occasion.

jackiegeee

Oh my goodness, I'm gonna be so broke. Just from this picture I want two lippies, both blushes, a quad, the powder and the brush. What's laying in front of the blue quad? Another brush? I'm seriously going to start saving now, it's all so pretty! Edit: nevermind, it does look like another brush. Add that to my list too!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh my goodness, I'm gonna be so broke. Just from this picture I want two lippies, both blushes, a quad, the powder and the brush. What's laying in front of the blue quad? Another brush? I'm seriously going to start saving now, it's all so pretty!
Yes, looks like a cheek brush (129 or 116 I think) and an eye brush in front of the neutral quad.

rinacee

Oh goodness. The packaging is to die for. I adore it. But the prices, if too steep, will prevent me from indulging. I went to China this past October, so it is very tempting...but...

CrimsonQuill157

Quote: Originally Posted by jackiegeee

Oh my goodness, I'm gonna be so broke. Just from this picture I want two lippies, both blushes, a quad, the powder and the brush. What's laying in front of the blue quad? Another brush? I'm seriously going to start saving now, it's all so pretty!

Edit: nevermind, it does look like another brush. Add that to my list too!
I am the same as you minus the blushes. I'm screwed. lol

Prettypackages

Guo Pei's designs are gorgeous. Everything I've seen. This is one of the few haute couture designers I understand and love.