MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

Mac4Megan

What!! I''ve never seen it displayed or online so I never thought to ask if they had any. I'm gonna have to take a trip to my mac counter tmrw and maybe call to a few stores that might ship. Thanx for the info, that will make April a little more manageable $$ wise
Lightscapade is actually a permanent colour, since they repromoted it with Reel Sexy I believe. I don't think it always is available online, but it should be at your counters/stores. Just ask them:)

MACina

Yes, I have never seen it available as perm online here in Germany
sigh.gif

Yeah. Dunno why it's not the mac site, but it's been perm for months!

Mac4Megan

Omg, and here I''ve been waiting for it to be repromoted and considering buying it for twice the price on ebay. Doh I don't think Nordstrom's ships to Canada, but I''ll call around to mac stores to get it. Thanx for the info, now I can have this in my life before April :)

Mac4Megan

Thanx, that might be difficult if I have to order over the phone. But I can ask them to send me the best one they have and at least I''ll have 1, then I can hunt around whenever I go to a diff mac for BUs
Good luck hunting down one with good veining. :)

valkolak

Yeah. Dunno why it's not the mac site, but it's been perm for months!
Good. I thought I'd missed something for a sec. It keeps getting pushed aside by flashy new products but I think Lightscapade is still my HG highlight. Wearing it feels like playing Pretty Pretty Princess as a kid lol!

Latest posts