MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

Lipstickdiva420

Good. I thought I'd missed something for a sec. It keeps getting pushed aside by flashy new products but I think Lightscapade is still my HG highlight. Wearing it feels like playing Pretty Pretty Princess as a kid lol!
Wow you just took me back lol I had pretty pretty princess and loved it!!. I totally forgot about pretty pretty princess.

gildedangel

Me three! They both sounded so pretty...
cry.gif

JadeAudrey

I am so excited for this! I love Hayley Williams. The colors of the products sound like MAC was inspired by her "fire" hair. This is just going to be awesome. I need to own atleast something from this collection. Does anybody know if it will be in special packaging?

erine1881

I am so excited for this! I love Hayley Williams. The colors of the products sound like MAC was inspired by her "fire" hair. This is just going to be awesome. I need to own atleast something from this collection. Does anybody know if it will be in special packaging?
This collection has been cancelled.

Kaidan

It's such a bummer that it got cancelled. This was the collection I was looking forward the most. :(

JadeAudrey

Wow.. This really sucks. I was looking forward to this collection, too. I always get my hopes up for nothing. Oh well..
ohboy.gif

Kittily

It sucks that this collection was cancelled! I love Hayley so this collection would of been interesting.