MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

On MAC's facebook it says this collection is coming out April 4th. I don't really want anything from the collection except maybe the MSF but orange is not my best color...

SydVicious

Actually, isn't April 9th the date the new Paramore album is being released? That's an awesome coordination.

OctoberViolet

Wow. Tx for sharing. I thought this collaberation wasn't going through. I'm glad it is though. Not sure if I will buy anything. I am kind of oranged out as I am redded out. One just never knows.
angelic.gif

I just saw this website post a "first look" kinda thing on it. I presume they are wrong? Or maybe MAC decided to continue with it? Who knows but according to people, its out April 4th?!

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2013/03/08/mac-hayley-williams-paramore/

Supercoolstephy

I just looked at the pictures from People. CRAP. I thought I was going to be able to skip this because Orange isn't really my thing but that shadow looks gorgeous and the skinfinish is super pretty too.

Debbs

Mac Cosmetics. com website has a sign up designated for this collection's launch so I presume it is actually back on

Chlooee

I'm so so so happy, Hayley Williams has been my inspiration for a long time, and she's wonderful and stunning, and beautiful, and cool, and omg ahah

Marvelle

I think I'll be skipping. I already have lightscapade and a couple of orange lipsticks.. I'll see how that orange eyeshadow looks though! I have a bit of a thang for orange eyeshadows but only if MAC can do it right ;)