MAC X Mia Moretti Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

montREALady

Better tell those dummies on eBay bidding on it.
Omg no! Really?! Does the one in this collection have the special packaging? I'm guessing so. But online on MAC, though it was OOS, it let you add it to cart saying it would be in soon. :loser:

Marsha Pomells

First time I've played about with Who's The DJ, I've coordinates Vintage Radio with Apocalips (I'll put up the photo sometime this weekend). But I did play with Umbrella Sky and added it to Poe on NC45+... Natural light
12225f9a_image.jpeg
Artificial light
e5661c63_image.jpeg

jenise

First time I've played about with Who's The DJ, I've coordinates Vintage Radio with Apocalips (I'll put up the photo sometime this weekend). But I did play with Umbrella Sky and added it to Poe on NC45+... Natural light
12225f9a_image.jpeg
Artificial light
e5661c63_image.jpeg
Love it!!

YarahFlower

12225f9a_image.jpeg
Artificial light
e5661c63_image.jpeg
:eyelove: Oh yes ma'am!!! You are rocking it! Werk hunty, werk!!!!!!!

kaitlynxo

12225f9a_image.jpeg
Artificial light
e5661c63_image.jpeg
Wow you pull it off amazing!!!

Marsha Pomells

Love it!!
Gorg!!! WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK! :urock:
:eyelove: Oh yes ma'am!!! You are rocking it! Werk hunty, werk!!!!!!!
Wow you pull it off amazing!!!
You go girl. Are you wearing a lip liner?
Gorgeous :bigheart: Need to try this combo!  
Thanks ladies. Just a bit of Marine Ultra for lining, Poe on the outside and Umbrella Sky on in the inside. The new boyfriend gave the look his seal of approval on whatsapp