MAC X Mia Moretti Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

Sweetyellow

Those pastels on this WOC? Easy skip!
fluffy.gif
Same. None of these colors seem practical either so I'm skipping too.

joycemendez

Personally I'd wait for the official color story before purchasing goods on ebay.
Thanks! :) I was tempted on buying but decided not to. Apparently the color is called Cherry Red. A bit disappointed that there could possibly be another red in a new collection considering the amount of reds we've gotten before

Dolly Snow

Thanks! :) I was tempted on buying but decided not to. Apparently the color is called Cherry Red. A bit disappointed that there could possibly be another red in a new collection considering the amount of reds we've gotten before
I like the sound of that color. But very disappointed for yet another red. There is a lip palette in the collection of pastel amplifieds.

lilinah

I am a little confused. Last year this info was released (slightly edited):

— For the upcoming Coachella collection, I was inspired by Palm Springs—the romance and the history of Frank Sinatra, the Rat Pack, and the hotels and homes that were their stomping grounds in the desert.

— For the South by Southwest collection we did, I was thinking about my recent trip to India and the way that color is used in that country. There are a lot of bronzes, golds, and dark, deep hues for the eyes that are meant to smudge.

— And for Lollapalooza, since it’s in the heart of Chicago, you don’t want to leave your hotel looking like you’re going to a neon carnival. For that collection, I rounded up fun and fresh peaches and pinks that are more playful than your everyday, but won’t leave you looking too made up or dramatic.

Her sixteen-piece makeup debut for Lollapalooza includes
pastel Eye Quad,
quintessential peach blush,
two lipstick-lipgloss hybrids that Moretti is regularly seen wearing in homage to her longtime love of MAC Lipglass.

Now, i remember ONE small collection of uninspiring repromotes. So are there going to be two more festival releases this year? Or was a snoozing (or out on the road) when the other two came out?

And any idea how many products in this special 2015 collection? The photo just has the pastel lip palette x 6, one lipstick (color unconfirmed), and two little round pots (one beige-ish and one red - Casual Colors?)

NaomiH

Light blue and light green lipsticks are not my cup of tea.
Mine either or any real light pastel kinda colour. Especially if they're opaque like these look like they're going to be. They just wash me out and make me look like some kinda crazed crack head and I don't think that's a look anyone willingly goes for. :haha: