MAC X Mia Moretti Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

MRV

The person who posted the pic says it is a lip palette
Bummer, my lip palettes don't get used so it's a
fluffy.gif

Ana A

I hate lip palettes with passion and those pastels remind me of Baking Beauties so no thank you. I hope there is more/better things in the collection.

LauraLara

I am ALL OVER that palette. I LOVE pastel lips!!! And weird colors!!! Only problem is I already have all of those colors... But the blue and green I have I don't like the formula, so maybe I can justify the palette... Plus they look so pretty all together like that.... You ladies are BEYOND right though, we need those colors in EYE SHADOWS. I would wear the &%$# out of eyeshadows like those. They need to be opaque though. I'm so sick of all the pretty robin's egg blue and seafoam eyeshadows being so sheer you have to chop them up and pack them on over a solid white base to get any real color. Here are a couple pics of ombre looks I did with similar colors over the last year, in case you're wondering what you'd use them for. They ARE weird though, there will never be a day when you can wear green lips to work and not be stared at lol.

mango13

I am ALL OVER that palette. I LOVE pastel lips!!! And weird colors!!! Only problem is I already have all of those colors... But the blue and green I have I don't like the formula, so maybe I can justify the palette... Plus they look so pretty all together like that.... You ladies are BEYOND right though, we need those colors in EYE SHADOWS. I would wear the &%$# out of eyeshadows like those. They need to be opaque though. I'm so sick of all the pretty robin's egg blue and seafoam eyeshadows being so sheer you have to chop them up and pack them on over a solid white base to get any real color. Here are a couple pics of ombre looks I did with similar colors over the last year, in case you're wondering what you'd use them for. They ARE weird though, there will never be a day when you can wear green lips to work and not be stared at lol.

WOW!!! That looks awesome!

alexisweaver

Wow, awesome! I love those looks on you!

Dolly Snow

Awesome lips!