MAC X Philip Treacy Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

Marsha Pomells

I skipped this launch but you ladies are making me want HC!
poke.gif

And that's coming from someone that doesn't own HC

montREALady

poke.gif

And that's coming from someone that doesn't own HC
Get it, both of you. Like seriously, I'm a matte girl. But HC is like a matte without the drama and the color is gorg. Mattes, I love them but always have to deal with foolishness happening near my inner mouth, corners, taking it off completely to reapply. I have to always check the mirror especially with the brighter/lighter colors. I swear I wore HC all day yesterday and didn't have to reapply until about 3pm and this was after breakfast, coffee, bottled water, etc.

Marsha Pomells

Get it, both of you. Like seriously, I'm a matte girl. But HC is like a matte without the drama and the color is gorg. Mattes, I love them but always have to deal with foolishness happening near my inner mouth, corners, taking it off completely to reapply. I have to always check the mirror especially with the brighter/lighter colors. I swear I wore HC all day yesterday and didn't have to reapply until about 3pm and this was after breakfast, coffee, bottled water, etc.
Funny you mentioned that I should get it... I've got it sitting in my basket (along with Cardinal), on a website that I will not mention. It seems that this particular shop stocked up to the max, and everyone ordered it through the collection link

MRV

Oh, I totally forgot that I was supposed to try on Blue Peep today! Well, on Monday then.

Addict4MAC

:poke:  ... And that's coming from someone that doesn't own HC
If HC was a matte I would have grabbed it in a NY minute. It is a beautiful color. Marsha is right. Get it. :poke:
That's it. I'll add it to my cart. :haha:

lipstickaddict

Thinking about getting Blue Peep and Hollywood Cerise! They're both beautiful!
eyelove.gif
They are indeed, and I'm sure that you would love both!
heart.gif
I wear HC all the time --it has become one of my top Mac lipsticks even though it's not a matte! The wear time is superb. It is a stellar lipstick, and I'm surprised that it hasn't sold out yet.

Blue Peep on the other hand, is completely sold out in my city. I hit a couple of counters yesterday and called the rest to see if they still had it in stock. It's sold out online in Canada too! Lucky for me, one of my good friends asked about it when she called Mac Canada today, and they still had one so she got it for me. Yay blue peep!

montREALady

They are indeed, and I'm sure that you would love both! :heart:   I wear HC all the time --it has become one of my top Mac lipsticks even though it's not a matte! The wear time is superb. It is a stellar lipstick, and I'm surprised that it hasn't sold out yet. Blue Peep on the other hand, is completely sold out in my city. I hit a couple of counters yesterday and called the rest to see if they still had it in stock. It's sold out online in Canada too! Lucky for me, one of my good friends asked about it when she called Mac Canada today, and they still had one so she got it for me. Yay blue peep!
I agree totally!

DMcG9

They are indeed, and I'm sure that you would love both!
heart.gif
I wear HC all the time --it has become one of my top Mac lipsticks even though it's not a matte! The wear time is superb. It is a stellar lipstick, and I'm surprised that it hasn't sold out yet.

Blue Peep on the other hand, is completely sold out in my city. I hit a couple of counters yesterday and called the rest to see if they still had it in stock. It's sold out online in Canada too! Lucky for me, one of my good friends asked about it when she called Mac Canada today, and they still had one so she got it for me. Yay blue peep!
I was a bit intimidated by Blue Peep because it's pretty bright but I knew I had to try it in person and liked it when a MUA helped me with it in store. It makes my hazel eyes pop.