MAC X Philip Treacy Collection (March 26 / April 2, 2015)

Vandekamp

Wearing Cardinal today. :)
e23f4d4a_20150608_122936.jpeg
You are looking fab over there, madam.

AnitaK

Dolls...how essential do you consider Hollywood Cerise and Cardinal? I skipped this collection but they are taunting me.

jennyap

If HC hadn't sold out here before I got the chance, I'd have backed it up. I've only ever backed up 2 other lippies. That's how much I love it.

jravae

Dolls...how essential do you consider Hollywood Cerise and Cardinal? I skipped this collection but they are taunting me.
I picked up HC, but now Cardinal is taunting me! I keep putting it in my cart and taking it back out. HC is very pretty, but GAT and FoF are pretty similar shades and I prefer them.

AnitaK

I picked up HC, but now Cardinal is taunting me! I keep putting it in my cart and taking it back out. HC is very pretty, but GAT and FoF are pretty similar shades and I prefer them.
I am thinking the same. With Cardinal I am thinking I have so many reds already and always buying more so I trying to justify to myself that I really don't need it.

NaomiH

I think Cardinal is a lovely red and the satin finish makes your lips look nice and sexy,but I also think if you have several reds in your stash that aren't matte that you probably don't need to track it down. (Unless you're a red lippy addict like myself) Hollywood Cerise is absolutely beautiful and everytime I wear it out I get compliments and people asking what I'm wearing. If I had to only choose one thing from this collection, I'd choose HC.

Vandekamp

I think Cardinal is a lovely red and the satin finish makes your lips look nice and sexy,but I also think if you have several reds in your stash that aren't matte that you probably don't need to track it down. (Unless you're a red lippy addict like myself) Hollywood Cerise is absolutely beautiful and everytime I wear it out I get compliments and people asking what I'm wearing. If I had to only choose one thing from this collection, I'd choose HC.
Hollywood Cerise reminds me of Flat Out Fabulous and I like the finish on FOF better.I skipped HC. No regrets though.

NaomiH

Really? HC over FOF? I've never heard anyone say that. I need to check it out again.
I think it's just the finish, I've been favouring satins the last few weeks or so. Something about it just makes it a touch more flattering on me. I adore both though

Vandekamp

I think it's just the finish, I've been favouring satins the last few weeks or so. Something about it just makes it a touch more flattering on me. I adore both though
Oh, okay. That explains it. I am a matte girl. Stains are okay but the mattes are King, IMO.

Latest posts