MAC x Proenza Schouler (April 24, 2014)

Vandekamp

Ocean City and Dior Sunset
eb160822_2014-06-1812.10.00.jpeg
Very pretty.

keridabeenfabb

I need to go play in the blush from this collection. I actually love both they give me a exactly what I need at the time of use. Idk if that makes sense but both are love!

montREALady

I'm a year late to the party but I just ordered Mangrove from Nordstrom. Happened to notice it while ordering my MAC is Beauty lippie. Just fyi. This packaging alone is a winner and that's the shade I would have gotten for Summer anyway had I ordered from this collection last year. Yay.

Dolly Snow

I'm a year late to the party but I just ordered Mangrove from Nordstrom. Happened to notice it while ordering my MAC is Beauty lippie. Just fyi. This packaging alone is a winner and that's the shade I would have gotten for Summer anyway had I ordered from this collection last year. Yay.
Mangrove is so pretty. Enjoy! I ended up finding Mangrove at a CCO :)

Mdr1703

I went to my CCO and found Ocean City. I was so excited I stopped breathing and my friend had to shake me and ask what was wrong. Lol

smileyt06

I went to my CCO and found Ocean City. I was so excited I stopped breathing and my friend had to shake me and ask what was wrong. Lol
Yup it was at my CCO too lol I am going today so if it is till there I'm going to buy it. I like that better than ripe peach

Latest posts