MAC x Proenza Schouler (April 24, 2014)

ForeverJenn

Ocean City and Dior Sunset
eb160822_2014-06-1812.10.00.jpeg
Pretty! What's on your lips? :)

Lynlia

Wearing Ocean City and Mangrove. I think Mangrove is one of my favorite lipstick colors ever. I should've gotten a back up, but I try to not make my lipstick collection grow anymore than it has to!

Dominique33

Wearing Ocean City and Mangrove. I think Mangrove is one of my favorite lipstick colors ever. I should've gotten a back up, but I try to not make my lipstick collection grow anymore than it has to!
Pretty makeup :) Yes Mangrove is truly beautiful

AvaSnow08

Still kicking myself for not getting ocean city blush but ended up with Mangrove lipstick and I've loved wearing it this winter

I still love the pink color (Pink fringe - I believe?) that was released in this collection! It's now become my go-to pink.. I think everything else was mostly excessive.

I picked up Primrose lipstick thanks to a friend doing a USA mac order. I'm in Australia and the lipsticks were something like $48 here (revlon are $25!) so the US prices were reasonable. I'm happy I got it - I have very pale lips so Primrose comes out a deep greyish purple on me, it's very unique! I wish I'd bought Mangrove as well...

Queenesq

Really wish I had bought woodrose. Can you guys recomend any dupes?
It is a wonderful color. Unfortunately many of the dupes are LE too . The closest one I swatched that is a permanent lip color is Maybelline's Truffle Tease. Part of their Nude/Buff collection. Woodrose is a Lustre. Truffle is opaque and slightly more pink and equally as pretty. Hope this was helpful.

Latest posts