MAC x Proenza Schouler (April 24, 2014)

patentg33k

Has it only been two or three people who have had wobbly Proenza lipsticks or quite a lot?
For me, all have been working really well for the last few weeks.

One caution-I think Woodrose (the one I use most) is a softer formula, so it gets a little wobbly if left in direct sun or closed car. Then it's fine when it cools off again.

I've had this happen with some of my Dior lipsticks as well. In normal room temperature, I have no problems. I do love Woodrose, it's a gorgeous nude. I can handle skipping the three nudes that came out recently--peach beige, riot house and strip poker--because I think they will be too extreme for my overall look. Woodrose works much better for me.

awickedshape

For me, all have been working really well for the last few weeks. One caution-I  think Woodrose (the one I use most) is a softer formula, so it gets a little wobbly if left in direct sun or closed car. Then it's fine when it cools off again. I've had this happen with some of my Dior lipsticks as well. In normal room temperature, I have no problems. I do love Woodrose, it's a gorgeous nude. I can handle skipping the three nudes that came out recently--peach beige, riot house and strip poker--because I think they will be too extreme for my overall look. Woodrose works much better for me.
Thanks. I will be mindful with my Diors, too. I easily skipped those nudes lol

mousygiggles

I think it is because of too many similar colors, too many collections, and the lack of hype that AA and Playland had on here and from the bloggers.

keridabeenfabb

Ladies, my first time posting pics, sorry it's so horrible. Just wanted to say that I found an almost dupe for Mangrove (on my skin anyway, I'm pretty fair)! Wet wild Coraline Megalast lipstick is super similar, for $2. In the pic- top lip is Coraline, bottom is Mangrove. And honestly, I like the quality of Coraline just as much, if not better (less drying) :)
469c0b2a_image.jpeg
wow I was just in the store today IMA look for this lippie

lipstickaddict

My Pinkfringe isn't wobbly but the lipstick is slanted and rubs abit against the tubing. I don't think it will break.

I hate it when lipsticks are placed too close to one end and get cut up.
LOL! Mine is slanted too! Too scared that if I try to straighten it , it will break off so I'm leaving it as is. Funny though.
th_rolleye0014.gif

allthingsglam

And sadly most of it will end up in the cco stores but I can buy bu yay lol I think it was the price point but I don't regret anything I got from this collection