MAC x Proenza Schouler (April 24, 2014)

Mdr1703

Thanks. I told her "you just don't understand how bad I wanted this....and to find it discounted at that!" I actually went there looking for the lipsticks and they didn't have any. I'm going to try my other local one in PA next.

montREALady

Wearing Mangrove

ShareeA

For anyone near Philly I saw Ocean City Blush at the CCO for $21 yesterday. They were well stocked. I wasn't around for this collection and I was quite surprised that the blush is so smooth and pigmented on my darker skin. Even the lighter color wasn't ashy. It was well worth my money :)

jenise

For anyone near Philly I saw Ocean City Blush at the CCO for $21 yesterday. They were well stocked. I wasn't around for this collection and I was quite surprised that the blush is so smooth and pigmented on my darker skin. Even the lighter color wasn't ashy. It was well worth my money :)
I went there yesterday too! There were so many! I already have it tho lol I need to pull it out

ShareeA

I went there yesterday too! There were so many! I already have it tho lol I need to pull it out
I couldn't believe the price. My sister was with me and I was like "do you know how much these are going for online?! Like $50! She was like -_- idc hurry up lol

amillion

Mine sold out of ocean before I knew it was there. Figures. Plenty of sunset which I got last year. What annoys me is that the regular store only got one ocean in to sell and know they are at cco in excess. Just goes to show most of this stuff isn't really limited edition.

LouGarner

Mine sold out of ocean before I knew it was there. Figures. Plenty of sunset which I got last year. What annoys me is that the regular store only got one ocean in to sell and know they are at cco in excess. Just goes to show most of this stuff isn't really limited edition.
I know but I always pick up what I want because you never know if your cco will get it or not.

Latest posts