MAC x The Simpsons Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

NaomiH

Yellow face powder. ROFL
lol.gif

Dolly Snow

This one excites me beyond belief! I adore the simpsons, they have been something so close to my families heart. On going joke here since they came along that my bro, me, my sis, dad, mom are the Simpson's! I can't wait!!! Is it weird I feel like crying? The thought of this collection and the fact it is for Marge...ah forget it. Anyways I love the thought of this, I hope it will suit me.

Mac-Guy

Im hoping for a huge collection with special packaging!!!! Some pretty blues please!!!
Hopefully, you are right. Usually MAC puts out a colorful designer/celebrity/art collection in September (Cindy, Rich Baker, etc.) in standard black packing with a focus on re(promoting) Pro colors and products.

Dolly Snow

I am predicting the packaging will the yellow skin color                                                       be
I am thinking it'll be bumpy and blue like her hair with the bottom showing yellow. Her hair is a staple!

alexisweaver

This collection I'm ridiculously excited about!!!!
We all grew up on The Simpsons. I love them!
I hope this collection is huge (and has special packaging)

nasquiat

Yasssss!!! I hope the packaging is cute and different like AA! They could do alot with her hair shape

honybr

I've been MIA for a while, but this collection has me excited! I'm a huge Simpson's fan so I'll be buying something no matter what. Lol.