MAC x The Simpsons Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

thefbomb

Im so excited! I have high hopes, I know we all do, i hope that MAC lives up to them. I think it would be cute to have lipstick tubes that have Marges face on the bottom tube case then the lid designed as her hair. Im really hoping we can get a blue lipstick as well. *Fingers crossed*

alexisweaver

Im so excited! I have high hopes, I know we all do, i hope that MAC lives up to them. I think it would be cute to have lipstick tubes that have Marges face on the bottom tube case then the lid designed as her hair. Im really hoping we can get a blue lipstick as well. *Fingers crossed*
YES YES YES!!

KrysMi

I hope so too

emberdarling

I respect everyone who is excited about this, but for me this doesn't seem like it could work.
Me too. I mean it's not an extensive color palette, right? I mean judging by all the excitement and because there are obviously diehard fans, people will buy no matter what. I am just really really intrigued (/confused) as to what this collection will hold.

KrysMi

Hopefully they dont let us down with this one.
Me either. I think everyone grew up to the Simpsons, so they really need to step up to the plate and deliver with a out of this world collection, great packaging and no delayed dates

thefbomb

Me either. I think everyone grew up to the Simpsons, so they really need to step up to the plate and deliver with a out of this world collection, great packaging and no delayed dates
agreed! and no messed up shipping ;)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ugh, it will be a MAC online exclusive in Germany! Already annoyed, will have to get a CP.
I guess that also means it won't be the big fall collection.

leahrenae

I do like yellow... pretty sure there'll be plenty of that in this collection, but the whole idea seems cheesy... MAC and The Simpsons don't really go together.
it'll be interesting, to say the least...

Corally

Ugh, it will be a MAC online exclusive in Germany! Already annoyed, will have to get a CP. I guess that also means it won't be the big fall collection.
Ah crap. Probably the same for Holland. I'm already less excited.:lol:

MaitaiFluff

I just saw the post and came running over to Specktra. Squee! This might be a collection I can convince the SO I need ALL of.

OctoberViolet

Ugh, it will be a MAC online exclusive in Germany! Already annoyed, will have to get a CP.
I guess that also means it won't be the big fall collection.

Nope. The big fall collection will release in August.
Tx Mac-Guy. I always forget. Hoping for another Feline collection, but that is just the kitty running wild in me.
angelic.gif

stirfryedshana

I hate The Simpsons...but I'm still pretty excited about this! I'd be more excited for a Futurama-inspired collection though! That could be cool, too bad it's over (again).

Latest posts