MAC x The Simpsons Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

Rinstar

This will probably be like 4 items knowing MAC. A yellow e/s, Penultimate liner, and maybe a lipstick that seemingly has nothing to do with Marge.

Lipstickdiva420

MAC just announced on Twitter that there will be a Simpsons collection launching this fall! Who's excited? I know I am!!!​
''To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the animated hit show "The Simpsons," MAC Cosmetics plans a limited-edition color collection dedicated to everyone's favorite blue-haired beehived beauty, Marge Simpson. No word yet on the product offerings yet, although the collection is said to be due in September.''
(wwd.com)
Yes finally a collection to get excited for
cheerleader.gif
. I've watched the Simpsons as a little girl so excited!!!

DILLIGAF

Im so excited! I have high hopes, I know we all do, i hope that MAC lives up to them. I think it would be cute to have lipstick tubes that have Marges face on the bottom tube case then the lid designed as her hair. Im really hoping we can get a blue lipstick as well. *Fingers crossed*
Makes perfect sense to me!

OctoberViolet

This will probably be like 4 items knowing MAC. A yellow e/s, Penultimate liner, and maybe a lipstick that seemingly has nothing to do with Marge.
NOOOO! I hope not. Like the Miss Piggy collection. That was like three or four items. I want a collection. New and fun stuff. MAC better not screw with us.
finger.gif
MAC if you do.

DILLIGAF

NOOOO! I hope not. Like the Miss Piggy collection. That was like three or four items. I want a collection. New and fun stuff. MAC better not screw with us.
finger.gif
MAC if you do.
To be honest you know I've completely forgot about the Miss Piggy Collection!

Denae78

[COLOR=6633FF]NOOOO! I hope not. Like the Miss Piggy collection. That was like three or four items. I want a collection. New and fun stuff. MAC better not screw with us.:finger: MAC if you do.[/COLOR]
I really hope the just don't repro a bunch of blue and yellow pro products. That would be so disappointing.

SandyCervix

finger.gif
MAC if you do.
UGH! Miss Piggy was a MASSIVE let down (worse than Maleficent IMO)- I remember looking at the product list online like "Thats it?!" Hoping there was maybe more to come....lol

They best be goin all out on this one...Please MAC! Marge deserves better!

MRV

Ugh, it will be a MAC online exclusive in Germany! Already annoyed, will have to get a CP.
I guess that also means it won't be the big fall collection.
I was thinking this will be like VV, a bit later in the fall & in special packaging. Feels like bright colours, though.

jchait

I'm praying it's a big collection and not just one yellow eyeshadow and a blue liner, like a Marge version of the Miss Piggie collection. I want yellow compacts! I'm so excited I can barely type, lol!
Holler to that my love! Miss Piggy was such a let down, there could have been so much more done with that collection.

What I am really hoping for is a special packaging collection similar to the WW one, but the lippies in this collection would have a blue cap for Marge's hair and yellow for her body.

jchait

PS If Carbon somehow makes it's way into this collection, I will be murdering someone

DILLIGAF

PS If Carbon somehow makes it's way into this collection, I will be murdering someone
Start sharpening your knives darlin. Seriously does MAC sell any individual pots of Carbon? I've got at least 4 from quads alone! And it's not even the best black out there!!!