MAC x The Simpsons Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

Starlight77

this collection would fail if it didn't have special packaging and I dont think they could really mess up the packaging right? oh MAC, i have high hopes. Hopefully some nice berry shades, a marge blue eyeliner or maybe even quad with a yellow and a blue eyeshadow in it along with 2 others.. YAY FUN!!!

so excited.

Kaidan

i could totally go for a blue mascara!!
I'm so down for that!
cheerleader.gif

I like the Simpsons and all but I hope this isn't like the Miss Piggy collection. Anything can be possible with this collection.

steaminghot

I would think since it is a collection based on a cartoon character. They would have some unusual colours. A blue lipstick maybe. I see green in the collection, since that us the colour of her dress. I hope they do some fun packaging. This is wishful thinking. Since we already know the collection colours and packaging is completed.

OctoberViolet

i could totally go for a blue mascara!!
I used to rock blue mascara when I was a teen. It looks cool!
lol.gif
I have a blue mascara from MAC that I've been wearing. I love it.
pretty.gif

PS: Is there a reason why some of you lovelies have new avi's with ladies that have huge knockers? I'm not one to talk. I have my own huge natural knockers, but I'm just curious if it's for a certain reason?

thefbomb

I would think since it is a collection based on a cartoon character. They would have some unusual colours. A blue lipstick maybe. I see green in the collection, since that us the colour of her dress. I hope they do some fun packaging. This is wishful thinking. Since we already know the collection colours and packaging is completed.
i was thinking a blue lipstick as well and hoping for something green,

OctoberViolet

i was thinking a blue lipstick as well and hoping for something green,
I'm still hoping for a return of either Blueberry Fizz or Lust lipsticks. That was waaay before my time, but I want them back. I wouldn't mind a green lippie either.

thefbomb

I'm still hoping for a return of either Blueberry Fizz or Lust lipsticks. That was waaay before my time, but I want them back. I wouldn't mind a green lippie either.
I had to google them since they were before my time as well! I'd like a green lippie as well (although i doubt I could pull it off) I saw a green lippie from Illamasqua this weekend it was so pretty...kind of like Melts Blow i think, I wouldn't mind a green lippie like that although that is much darker then Marges dress. Bright green might be fun too (or a Fluidline the colour of her dress)

Kat Evans

I haven't been this excited for a collection since Maleficent. I hope it's not the same disappointment.

vaisforluvrs

41m9mopN5gL._SL500_AA300_.jpeg

I wish it was a Simpsons collection, not just Marge. Then they could have a powder or lustre drops called Mr Sparkle.

Dominique33

It sounds funny !
greengrin.gif
Marge is an icon here too. I don't like yellow ( hate in fact ) but there will be other colours, I can't wait to see some pictures !

BrknFlwr85

Well, this is a very unexpected collection from MAC. I am not a Simpsons fan at all, so I will more than likely skip unless it turns out to be amazing. I'm very curious what kind of colors they are going to do for this since blue and yellow seem to go hand in hand with Marge. I would like to see the packaging in those colors and a nice variety of products inside that make me forget that it's from a Simpsons collection. Of course, I wouldn't mind having a yellow or blue lipstick...