MAC X Toledo Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

nikkideevah

I'm pretty sure they're not all red. Since the lipstick we have the picture of in the packaging is more nudey peach. Like the article said, its variations on red. So there could be lots of different colors with different finishes.
Very true but I only like mattes and have about five different matte reds..

Dolly Snow

YAY! Im excited!! 45 items.. wow..
12 of those are of course lip products....i assume .. 6 lipsticks & 6 lipglasses..thats a lot of lippies.
I am hoping for fluidlines, the spring fluidlines always intrigue me!

Quote: Originally Posted by sungelly87

I'm pretty sure they're not all red. Since the lipstick we have the picture of in the packaging is more nudey peach. Like the article said, its variations on red. So there could be lots of different colors with different finishes.
Exactly, it may not be 6 standard red lipsticks....but 6 lipsticks that have the tone of red to them. Like a purple that has some red, or a nude that has that tinge of red to make it more of a natural lip color.

Marsha Pomells

I am hoping for fluidlines, the spring fluidlines always intrigue me!  Exactly, it may not be 6 standard red lipsticks....but 6 lipsticks that have the tone of red to them. Like a purple that has some red, or a nude that has that tinge of red to make it more of a natural lip color. 
I would love to see some fluidlines, preferably something different. Like a deep red or berry

Dolly Snow

I would love to see some fluidlines, preferably something different. Like a deep red or berry
Actually a deep red fluidline would be great, or even a berry one too.
I like your ideas
thmbup.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
l/s:
- Sin - deep blood red (Matte)
- Oxblood - light peachy nude (Matte)
- Victoriana - midtone pink red (Matte)
- Barbecue - vivid orange red (Matte)
- Tenor Voice - true classic red (Matte)
- Opera - dark red (Matte)

+ matching lipglasses

x6 e/s palette:
- Violetwink
- Bellgreens
- Moodyblu

Intense Eyeliner:
- Designer Purple - iridescent violet
- Chlorafill - green line (lime?) w/ pearl
- Petrol Blue - deep navy w/ pearl

Modern Twist Lash:
- Vynil - black
- Tarot - purple
- Caligrafy - navy
- Clorafill - lime

A mascara that provides incredible volume, definition, length and curl from root to tip in four high-fashion colours. The innovative wide surface of this wave-shaped brush allows each and every lash to be separated, lengthened and volumized. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben’s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

Blush Ombre:
- Ripe Peach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thud.gif

- Azelea Blossom
- Kindergarten Red - crimson into pale nude

Nail Laquer:
- Faint Of Heart - palest milky nude
- Venus Red - clean true red
- Vixen - deep burgundy red (all cream finish)

129 brush
The 129 Powder/Blush Brush with a shorter handle. Includes a travel pouch. This brush is particularly good for blush application. The fibres are soft and form a full, rounded shape. M∙A∙C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben’s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

makeup bag
This custom-designed makeup bag doubles as a clutch. The unique white bag features Ruben’s illustrations, an array of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic. M∙A∙C stores only.

I'm not sure if this is all or if there are more items.

allthingsglam

My list All the lipsticks kindergarten blush ripe peach (maybe hehe can use another one) Caligrafy navy Vixen polish