Violetwink
(no info yet)

Bellgreens
Fresh Blade - pale frosted yellow (VP)
Gorgeous Gold - muted yellow gold (VP)
Vicuna - light neutral olive (F)
Savant - midtone mustard lime (S)
Charcoal Brown
Sushigreen - charcoal olive w/ multidimensional pearl (Velvet)

Moodyblu
Midnight Snow - pale silver (F)
Idol Eyes
Knight Divine
Indigogo - blackened navy w/ multidimensional pearl (V)
Deep Truth
Exotic Purple - dark navy (S)

MissPrisssy

I might finally get Sin! I love red but I have enough red lipstick to last a lifetime. I just have to get one in that packaging!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
RP & Kindergarten Red for me.
pompom.gif
I'll probably pass on Oxblood because it's matte.

OctoberViolet

crybaby.gif
My poor wallet!!!!

Tx Nadine. I'm so excited over the blush ombres!!!! Kindergarten red sounds heavenly
eyelove.gif
as do the other two I missed out on.

As for the lippies. Oxblood (I had hoped it would be more dark mauvey since it's called Oxblood, but...that's MAC for you) & Opera sounds like my type. I need to wait for photos and swatches though.

Colored mascara...check. Waiting for the colors in VioletTwink. I may or may not be interested in the palettes.

stirfryedshana

Oh my god I am extremely excited for this now. All three ombre blushes will be coming home with me, plus (the stupidly named) Oxblood Lipstick. Better start saving up!

Shars

l/s:
- Sin - deep blood red (Matte)
- Oxblood - light peachy nude (Matte)
- Victoriana - midtone pink red (Matte)
- Barbecue - vivid orange red (Matte)
- Tenor Voice - true classic red (Matte)
- Opera - dark red (Matte)

+ matching lipglasses

x6 e/s palette:
- Violetwink
- Bellgreens
- Moodyblu

Intense Eyeliner:
- Designer Purple - iridescent violet
- Chlorafill - green line (lime?) w/ pearl
- Petrol Blue - deep navy w/ pearl

Modern Twist Lash:
- Vynil - black
- Tarot - purple
- Caligrafy - navy
- Clorafill - lime

A mascara that provides incredible volume, definition, length and curl from root to tip in four high-fashion colours. The innovative wide surface of this wave-shaped brush allows each and every lash to be separated, lengthened and volumized. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben’s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

Blush Ombre:
- Ripe Peach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thud.gif

- Azelea Blossom
- Kindergarten Red - crimson into pale nude

Nail Laquer:
- Faint Of Heart - palest milky nude
- Venus Red - clean true red
- Vixen - deep burgundy red (all cream finish)

129 brush
The 129 Powder/Blush Brush with a shorter handle. Includes a travel pouch. This brush is particularly good for blush application. The fibres are soft and form a full, rounded shape. M∙A∙C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben’s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

makeup bag
This custom-designed makeup bag doubles as a clutch. The unique white bag features Ruben’s illustrations, an array of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic. M∙A∙C stores only.

I'm not sure if this is all or if there are more items.
Wow! That is a truckload! I'm interested in the deeper red lipsticks and the blush ombres.

ILoveMakeup84

Thanks [@]Naynadine[/@]!! RIPE PEACH!!! I could use a backup and with this gorgeous packaging! I don't have Azalea Blossom so I am excited about it! Need to see pics/swatches of Kindergarten Red first to decide, the crimson part scares me lol.

MACina

l/s:
- Sin - deep blood red (Matte)
- Oxblood - light peachy nude (Matte)
- Victoriana - midtone pink red (Matte)
- Barbecue - vivid orange red (Matte)
- Tenor Voice - true classic red (Matte)
- Opera - dark red (Matte)

+ matching lipglasses

x6 e/s palette:
- Violetwink
- Bellgreens
- Moodyblu

Intense Eyeliner:
- Designer Purple - iridescent violet
- Chlorafill - green line (lime?) w/ pearl
- Petrol Blue - deep navy w/ pearl

Modern Twist Lash:
- Vynil - black
- Tarot - purple
- Caligrafy - navy
- Clorafill - lime

A mascara that provides incredible volume, definition, length and curl from root to tip in four high-fashion colours. The innovative wide surface of this wave-shaped brush allows each and every lash to be separated, lengthened and volumized. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben’s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

Blush Ombre:
- Ripe Peach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thud.gif

- Azelea Blossom
- Kindergarten Red - crimson into pale nude

Nail Laquer:
- Faint Of Heart - palest milky nude
- Venus Red - clean true red
- Vixen - deep burgundy red (all cream finish)

129 brush
The 129 Powder/Blush Brush with a shorter handle. Includes a travel pouch. This brush is particularly good for blush application. The fibres are soft and form a full, rounded shape. M∙A∙C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben’s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

makeup bag
This custom-designed makeup bag doubles as a clutch. The unique white bag features Ruben’s illustrations, an array of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic. M∙A∙C stores only.

I'm not sure if this is all or if there are more items.
thud.gif
....OMG!!!!!!!!

"Kindergarten Red - crimson into pale nude".....this sounds sooooooooooooo awesome
eyelove.gif

I can' t wait to see the eyeshadow palettes and will defintely try the mascaras.Finally new colored mascaras
yahoo.gif

And I need Chloraphill pearlglide liner
heart.gif

Might skip the lip stuff because I am redded out.Maybe only Opera if it is deep enough....

Thank you for sharing
bouquet.gif

MissElle12

Thanks Naynadine! Just today I was thinking this may be the collection with the Oxblood lipstick that really isn't an oxblood color.

Shars

Okay. I got your back. I am putting this whole collection on my SKIP LIST.
drinks.gif
th_shake2.gif

That said. I'm still going to wait for swatches lipstick wise. If they're too similar to anything I already own, then I'm going to skip them too.

Honi

My initial emotions... Blush ombres, hngggg.. Im excited to see swatches though so I can scale my list down.