MAC X Toledo Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sure there's 15 more items, unless they are counting each eyeshadow in the palettes as part of the 45. All I want is Chlorafill, Ripe Peach and maybe Violetwink. I'm not sure that my pale ass could manage making a crimson blush look good on me.
At first I was thinking there's probably more since that one article stated there are 45 items, but now I think they really did count the e/s palettes as single items. Wouldn't surprise me.

Miss Dynamite

At first I was thinking there's probably more since that one article stated there are 45 items, but now I think they really did count the e/s palettes as single items. Wouldn't surprise me.
I'm not sure if it would be a good or a bad thing...there's gonna be a lot of stuff I want between now and summer.

Ana A

Gawd this collection sounds awesome, all blushes and all lipsticks minus Sin for me. Finally a collection I can be excited about
th_thstars.gif

Marsha Pomells

I do like the collection, but the only thing that stood out for me are the mascaras... And then, I'm not fussed about the mascaras because I got the eyelash mixing medium and the pigments to play with

lilinah

The list has 30 discrete things on it. But if the colors in the palettes get counted separately, it totals 45, so i guess that's it. All the lipsticks and lipglasses are a total skip. I'm not a strong pink, red, orange, or peach kinda guy. There are some nice colors in the eyeshadow palettes, but i can skip easily I love my Pearlglide Eye liner in Designer Purple, but one is enough. And i love my Azalea Blossom Blush Ombré, but one is enough. Kindergarten Red Blush Ombré is piquing my interest - i'll have to see it... ...as are a couple of the new mascaras. I don't wear black, but the lime and purple are calling me I "need" the Cholorafill Pearlglide Eye liner And i MUST have Ripe Peach Blush Ombré So my list is really quite small - 2 for sure, and possibly 5 total.

MsKb

I've got my eyes on the blushes and the lipsticks as usual.. quite a few things sound promising

stirfryedshana

I am broke and yet still want almost everything Definitely want Oxblood lipstick and Ripe Peach blush...but the other two blushes sound so pretty too!

Prettypackages

Violetwink:
Sweet Allure - soft light pink (S)
French Clay - white grey frost (F)
Tendersmoke - muted silver lilac (F)
Stars'n'Rockets
Frizzyplum - dark violet w/ multidimensional pearl (F)
Overnight - cool black (M)
ohhh stars n rockets... wasn't that one really popular?

fabulousmoolah

I need Kindergarten Red, Ripe Peach and Victoriana. I'm interested in barbeque but I wonder how it compares to Strange Journey.

Prettypackages

I hereby declare that I cannot buy anymore Mac reds... None. I will not be tempted by your upcoming pictures and swatches of this collection. I will stalk for ripe peach, and only ripe peach.

I only have 14 (there were more, but they didn't make the cut a few months back), but this was the girl, who 2-3 years ago could not find ANY red she liked, then it was like magic, runaway red appeared before me and it's been downhill (or love?) ever since. I just spent some time going through my reds thinking, clearly, there are some I can give away. CLEARLY, there has got to be a dupe in all of these reds that I have.. Do you know all of these suckers look different. ALL OF THEM! LOL Probabaly doesn't look different to anyone on the outside, but for me? I have pink reds, brownish reds, deep red, true red, orange reds, red oranges (there's a difference) and sheer reds.... Yeah too many reds... LOL

Now, I can continue to buy them from other brands. ;-)

tirurit

I hereby declare that I cannot buy anymore Mac reds... None. I will not be tempted by your upcoming pictures and swatches of this collection. I will stalk for ripe peach, and only ripe peach.

I only have 14 (there were more, but they didn't make the cut a few months back), but this was the girl, who 2-3 years ago could not find ANY red she liked, then it was like magic, runaway red appeared before me and it's been downhill (or love?) ever since. I just spent some time going through my reds thinking, clearly, there are some I can give away. CLEARLY, there has got to be a dupe in all of these reds that I have.. Do you know all of these suckers look different. ALL OF THEM! LOL Probabaly doesn't look different to anyone on the outside, but for me? I have pink reds, brownish reds, deep red, true red, orange reds, red oranges (there's a difference) and sheer reds.... Yeah too many reds... LOL

Now, I can continue to buy them from other brands. ;-)
I know exactly what you mean. I have not counted them but lets just say that I have one drawer in my muji container that has only reds D:

Vandekamp

what? Even ripe peach?  And what is your plan? 
My plan is to walk right pass the collection and never look back. I do not feel tempted at all. If I need inspiration all I have to do is look at my current MU stash. I ask myself, when are possibly going to use what you already have? The answer: Never. That's enough for me to skip the collection.

Marsha Pomells

My plan is to walk right pass the collection and never look back. I do not feel tempted at all. If I need inspiration all I have to do is look at my current MU stash. I ask myself, when are possibly going to use what you already have? The answer: Never. That's enough for me to skip the collection.
I've decided to skip this one outright. I own way too much stuff, 2015 will be about what I need and not what I want