MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

Mac-Guy

I love the seafoam green from the BP stack. It was worth buying the whole stack just for that color! I saw the turquoise color on the SA and it was so pretty it sealed the deal for me. These colors in the BP stack are so unique. IF you love glitter, these are just gorgeous.
If you use the 212, it's rather fool-proof.

martiangurll

I am a total klutz AND I just don't look right with anything on my lower lash line. It makes my eyes look microscopic or something.

liba

I got aloha and I really like it. I am still on the fence about butterfly party. I do have surf the ocean stack and the both have a similar shade of seafoam green type which makes me question should I get it for the 3 other shades . I don't know yet.
I've got surf the ocean and have to say the seafoam green in butterfly party is more well-behaved. It goes on quite a bit smoother than the StO version and is more obviously pigmented too. The iridescent blue and purple are my favorites, though - they look gorgeous under the lower lash line. I also love winging them out in a 70's style wing - if you do a light layer, you get the contouring effect of the wing at all angles, but only get flashes of the full color effect when you turn your head just right....to me, that's a really cool, new way to add color around the eyes - the now you see it, now you don't effect - and crushed metal pigments are perfect for it.

MrsB

Both pearlmattes are winging their way to me! Yay! (I desperately need all the word form of the : icons: - you only get 9 on the iPad version of the site which is just not expressive enough!) I desperately wanted aloha but I'm going back platinum blonde and I don't think the colours would suit :(

xasperadastra

In Italy Butterfly party has sold out immediately (today was the launch day)! I have pre-ordered it, but I don't know if it has ever reached the store.. tomorrow I'll go take my stuff and see if I can buy it! At least I can search for BP in two other stores in Milan!

SweetSarah

I'm so in love with my Aloha stack, I'm contemplating going back for either Butterfly Party or Strawberry Patch. Or both. lol

Anyone have any opinions on Strawberry Patch?

Miss Dynamite

I'm so in love with my Aloha stack, I'm contemplating going back for either Butterfly Party or Strawberry Patch. Or both. lol

Anyone have any opinions on Strawberry Patch?

I bought both Strawberry Patch and Butterfly Party and to be honest, the only color I like in Strawberry Patch is Strawberry Patch, it's a bit chunky but still works fine over a creamy base...the lighter 2 aren't really pink at all and the darkest one is more redish. In Butterfly Party, Desert Cloud is pretty much a chunky version of Cornflower Pigment. But I guess it depends on what kind of colors you like.

peachsuns

I wore Sunday Afternoon pearlmatte face powder for the first time today, and I loved it! It worked for me as a light pink blush with finely-milled sheen. Very nice!
love.gif

Does anyone have both Sunday Afternoon and Flower Fantasy? Do they look similar on your face? I'm kinda interested in Flower Fantasy now.
cutey.gif

rubytitania

Does anyone know if the Pearlglides are perm in the UK? They're all showing as Limited Edition on the website so I'm a bit worried. If they're LE then I need to grab some back-ups pronto!

I have emailed MAC to ask - just wondering if anyone on here knew...

Mac-Guy

I wore Sunday Afternoon pearlmatte face powder for the first time today, and I loved it! It worked for me as a light pink blush with finely-milled sheen. Very nice!
love.gif

Does anyone have both Sunday Afternoon and Flower Fantasy? Do they look similar on your face? I'm kinda interested in Flower Fantasy now.
cutey.gif

FF is more warm. Go for it!

lyseD

I have both and I find they look different but not drastically. I am happy I have both. I can use Sunday afternoon as a blush too. For reference I am NW20.

love.gif

cutey.gif

Pinkdollface

Does anyone know if the Pearlglides are perm in the UK? They're all showing as Limited Edition on the website so I'm a bit worried. If they're LE then I need to grab some back-ups pronto!

They are perm in the netherlands so i guess in the UK as well.

rubytitania

They are perm in the netherlands so i guess in the UK as well.
I really hope so. I still have one back-up each of BlackLine, Black Swan and Lord It Up (and maybe Undercurrent...) but if they're only here for a limited time then I'm going to need more, especially of Blackline - I LOVE it so much!

Mac-Guy

Can you ask CS whether they are perm or LE? Fingers crossed that they are also perm in the UK.