MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

Prettypackages

the liners are still on nordies site. I am tempted to get petrol blue, and undercurrent. I LOVE It when stuff sticks around.

martiangurll

I think these are actually permanent now!
I think they are perm, which is great since Industrial is gorgeous at making the blue-grey eyes pop & Designer Purple has got to be my favorite purple liner, EVER.

BTW, anyone who didn't get them, I never BU highlighters because I have a TON, but I got BU for both the Vera powders because they are so gorgeous. SA is still available...just sayin'

Mac-Guy

I think they are perm, which is great since Industrial is gorgeous at making the blue-grey eyes pop & Designer Purple has got to be my favorite purple liner, EVER.
BTW, anyone who didn't get them, I never BU highlighters because I have a TON, but I got BU for both the Vera powders because they are so gorgeous. SA is still available...just sayin'
friends.gif

I love them both. I know they did not receive a lot of hype, but they give my skin the most gorgeous glow.

pocketmouse

I still need to try my pearlmattes o_o I got both of them, they just looked so lovely and I've been using my HC face stuff so I never got around to them. I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

A lavender pearlmatte sounds amazing though, coral would be really pretty too, although I'd probably be open to any color pearlmatte as Mac Guy said, they look like they're a great product!

BriarRose

Just an FYI, this collection has started to hit CCOs.

I picked up Sunday Afternoon pearlmatte at mine a couple weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet, but it looked so pretty when I swatched it in-store, I had to get it!

Also had a couple of the plushglasses and the Butterfly Party stack of crushed metallic pigments. Neither of those types of products are my thing, so didn't swatch those.

When the collection was first released, I only got Pearlglides. I enjoy them, but have a terrible time with glitter getting everywhere and not being able to get it all off for days after the fact. Not a single makeup remover I have tried gets rid of all the glitter.
blink.gif

martiangurll

Just an FYI, this collection has started to hit CCOs.

I picked up Sunday Afternoon pearlmatte at mine a couple weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet, but it looked so pretty when I swatched it in-store, I had to get it!

Also had a couple of the plushglasses and the Butterfly Party stack of crushed metallic pigments. Neither of those types of products are my thing, so didn't swatch those.

When the collection was first released, I only got Pearlglides. I enjoy them, but have a terrible time with glitter getting everywhere and not being able to get it all off for days after the fact. Not a single makeup remover I have tried gets rid of all the glitter.
blink.gif
Try MAC wipes? Those take off everything for me. If there is anything left after that, baby oil will dissolve it, then I do another wipe down with the MAC wipes cloth. They even take off WP mascara.

mrsdee

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place. ( I apologize in advance)

I have a MAC Vera Crushed Metallic Pigment x4 – Strawberry Patch, I've only tested it and I just don't really care for it. If anyone wants to swap for something else PM me.

-Mrsdee

Latest posts