MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

PixieDancer

All this LOVE for the Vera Pearlmattes is making me wonder if I should snatch SA off the MAC site before it's gone too? Anyone have any feedback on how SA would work on NC30/35? I LOVE FF but I thought SA might be to light and pink for me....

Pinkdollface

All this LOVE for the Vera Pearlmattes is making me wonder if I should snatch SA off the MAC site before it's gone too? Anyone have any feedback on how SA would work on NC30/35? I LOVE FF but I thought SA might be to light and pink for me....
Do you like other cool pink blushes? I like SA as a blush, but i'm a lot lighter than you, so i'm not sure if it would show up as a blush or highlight on you.

PixieDancer

Do you like other cool pink blushes? I like SA as a blush, but i'm a lot lighter than you, so i'm not sure if it would show up as a blush or highlight on you.
FF shows up as a blush, but I know that one is darker. But I do like the overall sheen that it gives and I suppose I'd get at least that from SA even if it doesn't work as a blush. Just still debating since it seems such a cool toned pink...
Decision, decisions...
Thanks for talking me thru it sweetie!

rosieposie75

FF shows up as a blush, but I know that one is darker. But I do like the overall sheen that it gives and I suppose I'd get at least that from SA even if it doesn't work as a blush. Just still debating since it seems such a cool toned pink...
Decision, decisions...
Thanks for talking me thru it sweetie!
All this talk of the Vera powders has made me dig mine out from the depths of my blush drawer, I will have to use it again tomorrow! :)

Piarpreet

could u tell me why do u like them?

PixieDancer

could u tell me why do u like them?
I don't have SA Pearlmatte, but I'm thinking of getting it. I do have FF and I LOVE it... Because it's such a multi-tasking product for me. I travel a lot for work, so it's great to find products like that! The main color works as a blush on me (I use the 109). The outer rim I use as a highlight (I use the edge of the 109 to grab it), and then I can swirl all the colors together (with a 188 or 187) to dust the product all over my face for the most beautiful sheen on the skin. HTH! I think either shade would work for your light skintone. SA is still available on the MAC website.

Audrey C

I don't have SA Pearlmatte, but I'm thinking of getting it. I do have FF and I LOVE it... Because it's such a multi-tasking product for me. I travel a lot for work, so it's great to find products like that! The main color works as a blush on me (I use the 109). The outer rim I use as a highlight (I use the edge of the 109 to grab it), and then I can swirl all the colors together (with a 188 or 187) to dust the product all over my face for the most beautiful sheen on the skin. HTH! I think either shade would work for your light skintone. SA is still available on the MAC website.
You're reallly making me want my FF (still available on the Canadian site) to come RIGHT NOW!!!
th_drool.gif

It sounds great - I'm so glad that I ordered it.

What is hilarious to me is that a site noob can wander in, ask a question about a product everyone else is over, and trigger another buying frenzy.
th_roll1.gif
I'm glad to know I'm not alone!

PixieDancer

You're reallly making me want my FF (still available on the Canadian site) to come RIGHT NOW!!!
th_drool.gif

It sounds great - I'm so glad that I ordered it.

What is hilarious to me is that a site noob can wander in, ask a question about a product everyone else is over, and trigger another buying frenzy.
th_roll1.gif
I'm glad to know I'm not alone!
You are going to
love.gif
IT!!! Enjoy!

martiangurll

You are going to
love.gif
IT!!! Enjoy!
Both these face powders were my favorite face products of the year. Even better than Glorify or WoG from Extra Dimension. Even lovelier than any of the Tres Cheek blushes. So glad my fellow speckraettes talked me into trying these. I was going to skip because I thought they looked gimmicky. If anyone is on the fence, I'd say get them both.

peachsuns

Both these face powders were my favorite face products of the year. Even better than Glorify or WoG from Extra Dimension. Even lovelier than any of the Tres Cheek blushes. So glad my fellow speckraettes talked me into trying these. I was going to skip because I thought they looked gimmicky. If anyone is on the fence, I'd say get them both.
iagree.gif
Usually I don't like any gimmicky product, but I'm glad I got the face powder. Sunday Afternoon is FAB! Yes, if anyone is on the fence, go get them! ;)

martiangurll

I know it is too late, but I'm so intrigued by these powders now. were they really that lovely? How did WOC like them?
I am pretty pale, so I can't speak to the WOC feeling that way, but I can say the texture is LIKE BUTTER. I think that the FF could work for a highlighter or blush on WOC. I cannot see these going ashy, no way. Take the texture of the Tres Cheek blush and make it smoother, buttery, more subtle glowing. Have I praised them enough? Words do not justify them...

Richelle83

Piarpreet

I see.... if i travel id rather get a trio or something. I hate having to pick parts. the lazy part of me...

Audrey C

I received Flower Fantasy today - it's lovely. Not too shimmery, just a healthy glow. I haven't been able to try it as blush because I lack the motivation to remove what I'm wearing and start again, but I'll try it on a foundation base the next time. It was a much better choice for me than Crew, and I can't imagine needing many of this kind of product anyway. Thank you, ladies! :)

Edit: I couldn't help myself. I took everything off and started again. I can't tell you how much I love this product. It's sheer, natural and definitely a blush for me. I love love love it. It is - by far - my favourite face product. I think it's my Stereo Rose. If this is what face powders are like, I won't be buying many more blushes. I've bought plenty over the last few months. I need more of this kind of product.

mac_newfavourite.gif

OhSoJaded

I received Flower Fantasy today - it's lovely. Not too shimmery, just a healthy glow. I haven't been able to try it as blush because I lack the motivation to remove what I'm wearing and start again, but I'll try it on a foundation base the next time. It was a much better choice for me than Crew, and I can't imagine needing many of this kind of product anyway. Thank you, ladies! :)

Edit: I couldn't help myself. I took everything off and started again. I can't tell you how much I love this product. It's sheer, natural and definitely a blush for me. I love love love it. It is - by far - my favourite face product. I think it's my Stereo Rose. If this is what face powders are like, I won't be buying many more blushes. I've bought plenty over the last few months. I need more of this kind of product.

mac_newfavourite.gif
I'm so happy that you love FF! I bought it months ago, but sadly it's been ignored due to all the amazing blushes MAC has been releasing. You're encouraging me to give it some love this weekend.