MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Babylard

I'm year of the Monkey. Not as spectacular as year of the Snake or Dragon, but I want a Monkey collection.
tong.gif
I wouldn't mind a Darwin Ikea Monkey collection. Lol

aradhana

I know it's rare for her to do close-up that close and I can't tell if the model is Asian or not,, but the PS skills of light and esecially the hair jewellery look so much like her earlier photography work of ancient goddess and video game concept art.
i also thought at first the image looked similar to the chen man imagery. i'm surprised they didn't mention anything however?

nylonkk

i also thought at first the image looked similar to the chen man imagery. i'm surprised they didn't mention anything however?
Yes, I even bought the Love Cycle eyeshadow totally because of Chen Man, Her work is so commercially correct yet still stunningly beautiful. I guess maybe Chen Man don't mention about latest projects as usual?

ALivingDoll

Me tooo! This year would have been perfect.
Although i don't believe in following zodiac or astrology things i too am year of the dragon (a friend on mine told me when i was growing up) and would've loved to have seen dragon inspired colors for a Mac collection

pemily

I love the name considering my blog is year of the makeup Would this release in Bangkok do we think?

jennyap

Hmm, I'm a snake so I think I'll have to have at least one product from this line if it's not Asia exclusive. The BP looks interesting. Repromotes don't bother me as I'm new to Mac so I might look at the E/S too.

singer82

Def getting the BP! Swatches I've seen are gorg. Think that's all I want though. Thank goodness. Cause I think 2013 is going to be awesome for MAC!

KathyHC

Im the Year of the Cock -_____- . Nobody making a collection with a rooster on it.
On the other handd.. I am in love with that bp! I do have it from the Liberty of London collection buttt.. if I am okay financially I will have to get another one!
blush-anim-cl.gif

aradhana

Im the Year of the Cock -_____- . Nobody making a collection with a rooster on it.
On the other handd.. I am in love with that bp! I do have it from the Liberty of London collection buttt.. if I am okay financially I will have to get another one!
blush-anim-cl.gif
ya never know...mac could probably make it look cool and edgy.... :)

Latest posts