MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

PixieDancer

Does anyone have tips on how towear Altered State e/s? I can't pull the trigger on wearing it - cannot decide how.
I only got AB out of the eyeshadows. Sorry.

Karen from Makeup & Beauty Blog did a really nice simple look with it. AB on the lid blended up into the crease, with Carbon to darken the outer corner. Here's the link:
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...-a-time-altered-state-carbon-and-aztec-brick/

Maybe try something like that to start!? Simple enough but very pretty!

KrystalAnne

I really need to swing by the CCO near me and see what (if any) new goodies they have. If I see AB, I may pick it up.
amuse.gif

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by KrystalAnne

I really need to swing by the CCO near me and see what (if any) new goodies they have. If I see AB, I may pick it up.
amuse.gif

Me too - are you in NoCal or SoCal? If you are in SoCal could you let us know if you find any at the CCO?

sagehen

oh also the shadows are in the Goodbyes lol
Yep I grabbed Aztec Brick when I got my RiRi backups. I just wondered if anything else was at the CCO's. I missed the lightest one and wish I had gotten that. I am back to highlighting my browbone and I think that shade would have been great.

KMQE716

Yep I grabbed Aztec Brick when I got my RiRi backups. I just wondered if anything else was at the CCO's. I missed the lightest one and wish I had gotten that. I am back to highlighting my browbone and I think that shade would have been great.
I think I just saw the purple gold n another color when I looked. I remember also the lipsticks where there too

KrystalAnne

Shell Pearl &the shadows were at the CCO in Ontario, Ca. I had to be thrifty as money is tight and I needed to get my newest munchkin some clothes but you better believe i would have picked up much more than I did. They seemed to have a pretty good selection there..

josephine90

Shell Pearl &the shadows were at the CCO in Ontario, Ca. I had to be thrifty as money is tight and I needed to get my newest munchkin some clothes but you better believe i would have picked up much more than I did. They seemed to have a pretty good selection there.. 
I want shell pearl! Sadly, i do not live anywhere near there

SavannahLovely

Where is there a CCO in Ontario, and how do I not know about it?! I need Shell Pearl, and I live close to Ontario!

Latest posts