MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

peachsuns

I have the purple Altered State, the Beauty Powder and Plumfull now (pics on my blog)

I have to say that I am changed by this... First I saw the press release and was like... meeeeh... just repromotes. But you need to see the pattern on the lipstick. It is truly to die for! Ofcourse it is shortlived and it is just plumful, but I tell you...
Wow, the packaging and the imprints are insane!
heat.gif
Are we sure this collection isn't coming to the US? Boo, MAC.
lol.gif

Thanks for the info, ThePowderPuff!

xasperadastra

In Denmark it's online on MACs danish website maccosmetics.dk exclusive. Maybe it will be the same elsewhere?
Sorry I misunderstood your sentence and I thought this collection was already online on the danish web site :p do you know when it's the launch date for Denmark? It may be the same here! Thanks ^^

Edit* I've read it on your blog, 10 of February!

ThePowderPuff

So right after posting this I fell asleep on the sofa. I seriously dremt that I had to destroy and eat that lipstick...
girlhaha.gif

I am getting to attached to it already....

BuickMackane

So right after posting this I fell asleep on the sofa. I seriously dremt that I had to destroy and eat that lipstick...
girlhaha.gif

I am getting to attached to it already....
And who could blame you? Plumful is a nice enough lippie but the snake print makes it a totally different beast
eyelove.gif

Shell Pearl looks gorgeous on your blog. In the (unlikely) event the collection hits Mac.nl I'll be sure to grab one.