MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

singer82

Interested in what the lippies are. Even though they look familar. And the powder. Wonder how much everything is.

montREALady

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine
Could be. I'm hoping it's a beauty powder though.

I thought it was too pale to be anything else, but I forget not everything is made with my skin tone in mind, lolll!

Vandekamp

Yes, it's a definite skip
Yup.
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Jugding from his Periscope video it's probably the P+P powder. So just the nude lipstick for me, which I'm assuming is a Lustre since it's sheer.

montREALady

Jugding from his Periscope video it's probably the P+P powder. So just the nude lipstick for me, which I'm assuming is a Lustre since it's sheer.
Oh did I miss swatches? Or are you just going by how the lipstick looks in the tube? Oh I see them now!

Ana A

When I first started hoarding Mac collections I wondered how some women were able to go on Mac no buy for months or even years...this collection makes it clear.
sleepy.gif

hitchcockblonde

I actually kind of like the look of the eyeshadow palette and the fuchsia-red lipstick. I'd really prefer to just get one item though so I'll wait for better swatches before I decide.

Howards End

The nude reminds me of Carine Roitfeld Tropical Mist 50/50, but would have to be depotted into a regular bullet, I don't do square lol

MRV

Interested in some of the items! And so glad that none of the brushes is 129. That has become the carbon of SE brushes! I want that 168 looking slanted brush.

Latest posts