MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

montREALady

Is it called lip lacquer?
They're in all beauty supply stores here. Yes this is the brand, I have a couple lipsticks from the link you provided (also great) but I'm talking about their Matte Lip Lacquers, I have Pool Party and my sis another. I've been meaning to buy more. Unlike the LA Girl ones, they're nice on the lips.
http://www.kissusa.com/cosmetic/lips/lip-colors/matte-lip-lacquer.html

sagehen

They're in all beauty supply stores here. Yes this is the brand, I have a couple lipsticks from the link you provided (also great) but I'm talking about their Matte Lip Lacquers, I have Pool Party and my sis another. I've been meaning to buy more. Unlike the LA Girl ones, they're nice on the lips. http://www.kissusa.com/cosmetic/lips/lip-colors/matte-lip-lacquer.html
I like these, but I was initially confused by them calling them matte "laqcuers" They are nice on the lips, and they don't dry down as fast as some, which is good when you want to mix. I love wearing Bellagio with a little Pool Party, in an ombre lip. It is easy to do that with these. I use the grey one to brighten up some other lipsticks I wear over the top (I am NC50-ish so the grey shows up white on me, whichmakes any lipstick I wear over it kinda neon, KWIM?

hitchcockblonde

93398af5_image.png
Beautezine snapchat

leonah

You would've love Eugenie, she's gorgeous.
yes I still cry inside that I missed her. absolutely gorgeous, so pretty that I would have easily backed her up and I almost never back up make up unless it's special. fingers crossed for a repromote and please let her be in her matte self, mac...

Marsha Pomells

yes I still cry inside that I missed her. absolutely gorgeous, so pretty that I would have easily backed her up and I almost never back up make up unless it's special. fingers crossed for a repromote and please let her be in her matte self, mac...
All we can do is pray for a repromote