MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

Howards End

The two brighter lipsticks both look like stuff I would normally wear...but I really hate this packaging so much...maybe I'll just depot them into something else.
The middle one looks like a perfect coral for you and @LauraLara lol I hate the packaging too, I will depot IF I get the nude

LauraLara

The middle one looks like a perfect coral for you and @LauraLara lol I hate the packaging too, I will depot IF I get the nude
Lolol you know me so well, I didn't even comment, but I looked at that pic yesterday and was like "I need that coral..." This SO needs an emoticon but I only have my phone right now!!!

Howards End

Lolol you know me so well, I didn't even comment, but I looked at that pic yesterday and was like "I need that coral..." This SO needs an emoticon but I only have my phone right now!!!
Check out ellecanada on SnapChat! They pan over the lipsticks and they've been doing swatches of new releases

leonah

bcfe0325_image.png
from elles snapchat thanks @howards end :)

Gabriella24

I think the eyeshadow palette is quite beautiful , tho the packaging isn't so attractive. He is not a bad designer but seems like the collection isn't so exciting....
blink.gif

NaomiH

I really like the pink and orange lippies,but I've decided that this will probably be a :fluffy: for me.