MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

rockin

I'm liking the look of the colours in the eyeshadow palette, but I've probably got them or dupes for them in my collection already.

iqaganda

I hope the packaging is not the rubbery one like the toledos and pedro lourenço.. I dont like it..

Jayjayy

The kabuki-style brush looks interesting. But those powder products look too light, as usual. Probably a skip.

montREALady

I think I am about to go on another Mac hiatus.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

Think I might join you on that one
Yeah after Mariah's holiday lipstick I may too. Shoot, I have enough makeup to keep me busy. Plus there's Sephora and other beauty sales coming up
girlhaha.gif

Vandekamp

Yeah after Mariah's holiday lipstick I may too. Shoot, I have enough makeup to keep me busy. Plus there's Sephora and other beauty sales coming up
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

Think I might join you on that one
The only other collection I was kinda excited about was the Retro Matte liquid lipstick collection. I am certain there will be nothing unique about that collection. Besides, Mac is so late to that party. I am certain Mac will want to charge around $18-$20 for it and i can get a quality liquid matte for $3 (Milani from CVS) to $14 LA Splash.

montREALady

The only other collection I was kinda excited about was the Retro Matte liquid lipstick collection. I am certain there will be nothing unique about that collection. Besides, Mac is so late to that party. I am certain Mac will want to charge around $18-$20 for it and i can get a quality liquid matte from $3 (Milani from CVS) to $14 LA Splash.
I want to see that one too. But yes, always late. Ruby Kisses makes a nice one too. $3.

Latest posts