Make Up For Ever Hd Makeup on WOC

glamdoll

Re: Make Up For Ever Hd Makeup

I was looking into this, and then when I saw it was $40 a bottle, I thought about it (cus I go through foundations really quick) unless I am working in HD or gonna be using it on a paid job, I dont think I need it. But the coverage is nice.

vetters77

MUFE HD was my 1st liquid foundation. I always imagined I would have dreaded line of demarcation, break out, or look like I had a mask on. I've used only powder foundation, including studio fix (YUCK!) and I'm almost sad to say that HD has now replaced my fav. Clarins powder foundation! I never imagined that was possible!!

I'm NC30-35ish and was matched to HD# 155. It's absolutely amazing with the powder. I use my olay spf 30 as my base and apply HD with the elusive MAC 180, and the powder with the too faced kabuki. The finish is inconceivably flawless!!

Purplegloss9

OMGOOOOOOOOOSH!!! Y'GUYS...THIS HD mAKEUP IS THE STUFFFFF!!! Shoooott! I have this on right now and its hottttt, oh my gosh its so natural and gives ur skin this "Naomi Campbell Runway Flawless" look with out looking made-up!!! I LOVE THIS HD MAKEUP! No, seriously ladies, this is the ish right here!!!!

I got a sample today from the counter, the MA said they dont "usually" give samples...i was like "okaaaay, how do you expect ppl to buy a $50 bottle of stuff they haven't tried out for themselves?"(it's approx that in Canada) So when he figured he couldnt mess with me he gave me a sample.....(bright n' fasty)...I tried the #175 and Im an NC50, it fits me perfect...it blends like a dream too...i love it ladies,

if you havent tried it, its time to try it...!
thmbup.gif

Thanks for raving about it ladies, now im in love...
yahoo.gif

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiledkiwi
I'm an NC40 and I was a 153. Check out KarlaSugar's blog for swatches. I picked my shade by looking at her site and it turned out to be a perfect match.

The Next Best Thing to Going Shopping Yourself: MUFE HD Foundation

Thanks for the info! I am a NC40 and after I seen the swatches on the link you provided, I know for a fact that 153 would work best for me! THanks again!!!
thmbup.gif

lavish_habits

I like this Foundation too. I think the people who are saying its too heavy are applying it wrong; it is a heavier foundation, but it shouldnt look that way on your skin if you use the right method of application. It literally only takes a TINY bit to do my whole face, and I use my 187 brush to apply. I think application is key with this foundation.

Blushbaby

I'm gonna have to wait until CHRISTMAS to try this as it's not out in the UK yet and I don't wanna pay £££ for it anyway as we're ripped off enough here as it is.

It sounds great! I'm getting bored of my L'oreal Hip now and have been contemplating going back to MAC's Moistureblend but I'll hold out for this.

Purplegloss9

Oh my gosh can u imagine, just as my sample for HD is finishing up....I went to the counter yesterday and they dont even have the Foundation in stock yet..here in Canada at The Bay (dept store) , can u imagine???
nonono.gif

I have to wait approx 1 week and 1/2 for it to reach stores here in Calgary.

This sucks.
thmbdn.gif

aziajs

I got a sample of the HD foundation last week and have been using it for the past couple days. It's ok. I wouldn't buy it. It does feel weightless on the skin, it is very natural looking, and the color match is pretty good. But, the foundation doesn't have enough coverage for me.

valabdalnabi

the eyeshadow is great..I have gold...make up forever is great for medium to dark skin tones...and is a must in their make up bags. Very popular in the middle east...and in arabic makeup

andicandi3x12

well I love it and I guess I have to buy it I just cannot well could not believe i am a NC 45 and got matched to 177 but sure enough thats what I am!

DirtyPlum

is it yellow enough? I'm nc40 and south asian so i need it to be yellow... I'm guessing 153# would suit me but worried abt the undertones. I'm from the UK so am unable to try it... what do u guys think?

Ive requested a CP for it.

User67

Okay, you guys are making me sooooo curious about this foundation! I am going to go get a sample today while I'm at the mall, I'm really excited to try it!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Okay, you guys are making me sooooo curious about this foundation! I am going to go get a sample today while I'm at the mall, I'm really excited to try it!

I was thinking exactly the same thing!

pretebrowneyes

Hmm, I def will be trying this one out fa sho! My MUFE face and body is gonna be out in a little bit and this sounds so wonderful. I may try the powder first with my face and body tho....because pressed powder over face and body doesn't give the effect I want...

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplegloss9
Oh my gosh can u imagine, just as my sample for HD is finishing up....I went to the counter yesterday and they dont even have the Foundation in stock yet..here in Canada at The Bay (dept store) , can u imagine???
nonono.gif

I have to wait approx 1 week and 1/2 for it to reach stores here in Calgary.

This sucks.
thmbdn.gif

They have it at Sephora.

User67

So I got a sample today! I'm normally NC42 in the Studio Fix Fluid & they matched me with #153 which is a perfect match. I really love the coverage & how it feels on the skin. So far I am impressed, I need to wear it tomorrow all day so I can see how it holds up on my oil slick skin.

DirtyPlum

Quote:
So I got a sample today! I'm normally NC42 in the Studio Fix Fluid & they matched me with #153 which is a perfect match. I really love the coverage & how it feels on the skin. So far I am impressed, I need to wear it tomorrow all day so I can see how it holds up on my oil slick skin.

Really hun? So you think NC42 and 153 are an exact match... I'm nc40 and thought 153 would be a good match for me too? Will it be ok or should i consider one shade lighter?

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Really hun? So you think NC42 and 153 are an exact match... I'm nc40 and thought 153 would be a good match for me too? Will it be ok or should i consider one shade lighter?

I would atleast use the #153 as a starting point & if it's too dark, then try 1 shade lighter. I'm excited to wear the HD today & give it a real test run. I hope I am not an oil slick by the end of the day!

TISH1124

Quote:
I would atleast use the #153 as a starting point & if it's too dark, then try 1 shade lighter. I'm excited to wear the HD today & give it a real test run. I hope I am not an oil slick by the end of the day!

Please please post and let us know how you like it...I am gonna go try it this weekend!