Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon!?! Say it isn't so!!

coachkitten

Have you all heard the rumor that Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon? If this is true I will have lost a lot of respect for her. What do you all think of this?

beauty_marked

I read so on Perez earlier.

If its true, shes desperate and dumb.

First off, homeboy passed off his ex fiances engagement ring on to her. Cmon now.

aziajs

It's a publicity stunt. They both have movies coming out and she has her album to promote as well. It may even be another one of Ashton Kutcher's Pop Fiction set-ups. I just don't believe it. Mariah has always been very private about who she ws involved with and now you hear reports of them together and she walking around with this huge engagement ring??? Please.

coachkitten

I sure hope so! I can't imagine that she would get married again so quickly after her first marriage. I just saw her on Oprah and she was talking about how she wasn't looking to get married until she found someone really special. I wouldn't say that Nick Cannon is special!

HeavenLeiBlu

Quite frankly, neither of them is a catch. She's a nutcase and he's the ultimate cornball, so,
th_LMAO.gif

LOCa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Quite frankly, neither of them is a catch. She's a nutcase and he's the ultimate cornball, so,
th_LMAO.gif

Hahaha I Agree With You One Million Percent.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

LMAO!!!
th_LMAO.gif
I totally agree!! They don't even make a great pair

TIERAsta

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

th_LMAO.gif
you guys are too funny... and right!

ilovegreen

If it is true, which I don't think it is, I hope she got him to sign a pre-nup.
All I think is Kevin and Britney revisited.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
If it is true, which I don't think it is, I hope she got him to sign a pre-nup.
All I think is Kevin and Britney revisited.

Still not sure if it's true...but apparently no pre-nup!! If it is, boyfriend gonna get paiiiiiid!!

Brittni

So lame regardless if it's true or not. The pure thought of it is really sad and sickening. haha. Especially with the given circumstances. How much is their age difference, anyway? Not that it real matters, but them together is just ew. just ew.

Obreathemykiss

That would be the most ridiculous thing if she didn't get a prenup. There's just no way around it...most marriages sadly last a year or so these days. She's full of bucks and he'd be swimming in them.

Willa

That is verrrryyyyy strange...

The first that came up in my mind : the new Ashton Kutcher show

It cannot be real
She would NEVER accept to wear the same ring
Diva as she is...
nonono.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

It's nice to see I'm not the only one who really doesn't care for Mariah Carey, seriously, she makes me crazy! And if I hear her stupid new song one more time I'm going to pull off my ears! Blah!

noahlowryfan

the ring is not the same, they have a 10 year age difference and apparently their marriage is real because it was attended by a few family members and friends. they also obtain a marriage license in the Bahamas.

i don't like Mariah either. I'm not sure if this is true but i heard that she doesn't like Asians.

stacylynne

I guess these days she'll do anything for publicity. I hope she made him sign a pre-nup

Mariah Carey is now the new Leona Lewis
Out with old, in with the new, bye bye Mariah...

chocolategoddes

Well, Nick Cannon does have nice abs...
But I have doubts this will last. I dint even know they were dating till a few weeks ago!!!