Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon!?! Say it isn't so!!

MissChriss

Seriously. Nick Cannon is a joke. He is cute but he has not matured yet IMO. He broke poor little Christina Milian's heart. I love Mariah as well and she could do soo much better. Nick is cute..he reminds me of a young Will Smith but he has not matured to the sexy star that Will Smith is today. Will carries such a mean swagga. But oh well.I am still holding out hope that this just isn't true.

coachkitten

I almost barfed today when I walked pass the people cover in the store! I still won't believe that this is true!
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

I think they really are married.

She can do much better. He's like...a child. They dont look bad together but she could do better.

God, everytime I see her I just fall in love lol. theres something about her....

Oh well though. Her life
th_rolleye0014.gif

coachkitten

I hate to say this but after I read the article in People I kind of thought they seem cute together. I still think that they moved too fast and that it most likely won't last but they do seem very in love at the moment. I hope it works out for them!
smiles.gif

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I think they really are married.

She can do much better. He's like...a child. They dont look bad together but she could do better.

God, everytime I see her I just fall in love lol. theres something about her....

Oh well though. Her life
th_rolleye0014.gif

he's not really a child. he's going to be 28 this year. he can do so much better.

Obreathemykiss

I am so shocked. It seems like the oddest couple, but whatever...good for them. Everyone has a right to be happy and be with whomever they choose. These days marriage doesn't last longer than a year so hopefully they'll make it past that. They both have tats of each other's names, that's sweet until they're covering them up
smiles.gif
. I wish them the best of luck.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
he's not really a child. he's going to be 28 this year. he can do so much better.

I know how old he is. Its sad that he is 28 but acts like a 17 year old. That why I said he's like a child. Mariah is extremely talented and has done a lot for herself. He has done stuff too....but nothing life changing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
I am so shocked. It seems like the oddest couple, but whatever...good for them. Everyone has a right to be happy and be with whomever they choose. These days marriage doesn't last longer than a year so hopefully they'll make it past that. They both have tats of each other's names, that's sweet until they're covering them up
smiles.gif
. I wish them the best of luck.

I was
shockt.gif
when I heard they had tattoos. LoL thats pretty serious. My bf has my name on his arm (big as hell too). I was supposed to get his too, but i doubt I will now.

brownsuga lady

I just don't get HIS tattoo. That was dumb.

I guess i'm in the minority but I think Nick Cannon can do better. LOL! Seriously. Mariah needs some type of mental treatment. Maybe if she carried herself like a distinguished lady I would feel different. But the teeny dresses and weird "child-like" behavior and the candy and butterfly crap is not cute...its creepy.

Love her music tho! Well...not this new 'Touch My Body' song but Emancipation of Mimi cd was fiyah!