Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon!?! Say it isn't so!!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacylynne
I guess these days she'll do anything for publicity. I hope she made him sign a pre-nup

Mariah Carey is now the new Leona Lewis
Out with old, in with the new, bye bye Mariah...

there was no pre-nup. they said they didn't have time to do one.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofabean
plus, isn't she like 50 or something?

she's 38. i don't know how you got 50 when she married Tommy when she was only 23 and that was like in 1993.

MiCHiE

This is a Publicity Stunt and frankly, she's too old and too far into the game to be pulling such BS. He's supposed to be her love interest in the "Bye Bye" video, so I guess they didn't hear the director yell "CUT!" and carried the fiasco off-set. And, I wholeheartedly agree......Nick Cannon is as corny as they come. Mariah's lost some cool points with this crap.

Beauty Mark

I don't think their age difference is the biggest deal... Men marry women all the time with that age difference. I find it questionable on a personal level, but who knows?

I think Mariah Carey must be crazier than before if she has no pre-nup. Mariah is usually very business-savvy, love her or not (I can't see Britney coming back Mariah-style when she gets her senses back), and she has a huge empire

lazytolove

I don't even understand why she's wearing a ring that wore by someone else? She's a big star, i always adore her. But what she just did is a big disappointment. =[

EDIT: So the ring is new? But why she wants one that looks so similar to his ex?

coachkitten

I personally like Mariah Carey as a singer and agree that she seems to be very business savvy. So it really suprises me that she would jump into this so quickly and not protect her assets. If this is true then my entire opinion of her has changed.

CantAffordMAC

you guys must be on crack. Mariah is great. I've always loved her. I can never understand the dislike for such a talented and beautiful person. Nevermind her being crazy or whatever else.... since no one really knows her. I'm not calling anyone haters....I just love Mariah. A lot.
th_wiggle2.gif

I hope she didn't really marry him. He's pretty.....corny

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
It's a publicity stunt. They both have movies coming out and she has her album to promote as well. It may even be another one of Ashton Kutcher's Pop Fiction set-ups. I just don't believe it. Mariah has always been very private about who she ws involved with and now you hear reports of them together and she walking around with this huge engagement ring??? Please.

I heard them talking about this on the radio...Mariah's album does not need publicity tho, her album is doing AWESOME...now this movie stuff...We have seen Glitter, Mariah need to go ahead and saddown...i hope this is a rumorrrrrrr cuz that dont even look right...Lord Mariah dang you could of married someone else to make this look at least some type of legitimate...Where Derek Jeter? is he married yet? *crosses fingers lol*

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
you guys must be on crack. Mariah is great. I've always loved her. I can never understand the dislike for such a talented and beautiful person. Nevermind her being crazy or whatever else.... since no one really knows her. I'm not calling anyone haters....I just love Mariah. A lot.
th_wiggle2.gif

I hope she didn't really marry him. He's pretty.....corny

I like Mariah. A lot of people dislike her for rumored reasons (being a diva) or real reasons, like they just don't care that she often hits those really high notes just to showcase that aspect of her voice. I've heard the same thing said about Christina Aguilera or Celine Dion. I've also heard that some people found it a little odd that she sort of displays childlike behaviors even though she's kind of old to do that. In a sense, to some people, I think it's like watching Bridget from The Girls Next Door

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I've also heard that some people found it a little odd that she sort of displays childlike behaviors even though she's kind of old to do that.

I can take or leave Mariah, but that acting like a little girl thing is super creepy.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Have you all heard the rumor that Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon? If this is true I will have lost a lot of respect for her. What do you all think of this?

they're saying he's a decoy. she's been dating some producer guy for like 2 years now and she's engaged to him and they're "using" nick as a decoy to cover up her real relationship.
i would have picked a better decoy personally..........

Blushbaby

Why the need to "cover up" at all though - she's not the first to have a r'ship and get engaged, if that's true! Silly woman.

Sweexy985

I guess she never really did get better after her "breakdown". Lol Mariah, having us think you were normal, you little sly devil you.

Dreamergirl3

I can't believe she married him...tbh it made me laugh when I found out cuz I couldn't let it sink in at first!

lol this also makes me laugh...Mac Canyon
mack_canyon.jpg

mac-cakes

I dunno.. I just feel like anything can happen in Hollywood.. I'll believe it when they have kiddies :p

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I can't believe she married him...tbh it made me laugh when I found out cuz I couldn't let it sink in at first!

lol this also makes me laugh...Mac Canyon
mack_canyon.jpg

OMFG!!!! this pic is SUPER funny. i'm over here dyin! seriously
th_LMAO.gif

beauty_marked

Since they keep saying that Nick and Mariah "fell in love" on her Bye Bye set, I wonder what things would be like if she fell in love with the guy from the Touch my Body vid
hmmm....

Blushbaby

The guy in the "Touch My Body" vid is a professional model. Don't be fooled by the "geek look" in the vid - lol