Maybelline Color Tattoo

Baby1black

Darn I don't have a B&B that has a beauty center in it. I checked online. I definetly want all of the matte tattoo. Not sure i would wear the pink one but half the price of mac I would take it. And that purple matte revlon pencil , my friend already picked that one for me and will send it. And that maybeline color elixir lipgloss the violet one. I am drooling. Seriously I have to cut down on mac now. There is so much this holiday that is just gorgoes,chanel hourglass,nars,maybelline,revlon. What do I need to do rob a bank!LOL

kimibos

i just went to BB&B. no new maybelline tattoo's :( but i did find the purple matte pencil from revlon. its darker than heroine. is there a revlon thread??
anyways heres the swatch

same order in all pics : Mac Strong Woman/ Mac Heroine/ Revlon 215 Shameless Colorburst Matte Balm/ Mac Seductive Intent Mattene.

Baby1black

i just went to BB&B. no new maybelline tattoo's :( but i did find the purple matte pencil from revlon. its darker than heroine. is there a revlon thread?? anyways heres the swatch     same order in all pics : Mac Strong Woman/ Mac Heroine/ Revlon 215 Shameless Colorburst Matte Balm/ Mac Seductive Intent Mattene.
I new it was too good to be true and find an actual heroine drugstore dupe, but glad to add it to my collection of purple lippies

sagehen

Has anyone seen the new matte LE color tattos in stores besides BBB yet? Especially in SoCal? I am dying for them.

josephine90

I had to get a cp for the ones in the summer, i suspect i might have to do so again, i can never seem to find anything here!

Yazmin

I'm on the west coast, so I know it'll be at least a week or more before I see these start trickling in. When I do, I'll try to grab extras - there are a few Walgreens I know of that aren't as high traffic and have a good chance of having a full display that I can raid before people catch on.

Knope2012

Oooh I'm going to check Walgreens for these after work today. I love my Color Tattoos and use them all the time.

ninalovesmakeup

Any luck anyone? I've been to CVS and Walgreens. There are no Rite Aids here and the bed bath and beyonds here don't have a beauty section.

nazih09

Ughh I went to Bed Bath and Beyond, and the whole section was wiped out except for one pink weave blush. I have to build it up quite alot for my nc40-42 skintone. I just searched ebay and someone is selling all three color tattoos for $55.00!!! B*tch needs to have several seats ugh.

ninalovesmakeup

I saw that on ebay as well. I'm not paying $55 for three color tattoos. I rather get something similar from MAC (some of the new pro longwear paint pots).

JenJay

I saw that on ebay as well. I'm not paying $55 for three color tattoos. I rather get something similar from MAC (some of the new pro longwear paint pots).
iagree.gif