Maybelline Color Tattoo

indiekicks

Stopped by bbb the other day and the display with the matte tattoos was cleaned out, one of the employees said it won't be coming back and sold out FAST the first day. ugh, thirsty hoes! Why can't they make them permanent anyway...

dash4

If you're in Texas - you might want to check out HEB.. Mine had them... Plus HEB has a 25% off Maybelline cosmetics coupons by the Maybelline section.. and they're only priced at $4.97 (or maybe a few cents less) at my HEB.. So I got one for $3.75 just to check out.

I saw three shades.. A yellowish color, which I didn't pay attention to...It looked, eh...just eh...

The other two I looked at were named "matte brown" and "nude pink".

The "nude pink" does NOT look pink whatsoever in the jar..It looks like a flesh tone type color... It seems like it would be an awesome base for eyeshadows..

I purchased the "matte brown" and it is just a medium brown color.. It looks nice although I haven't really tested it..

kimibos

ughhh nothing at my walgreens or cvs. last time i went to BB&B they didnt have them .
ohboy.gif

LinenWhite7

I saw on Nouveau Cheap that they were spotted at CVS. I tried calling the only BB&B in my state that has a beauty section and they said they didn't even have the Gilded in Gold collection. I found a store near my sister that had the collection but the color tattoos were all gone. I'm going to check out CVS tomorrow.

dash4

I saw that on ebay as well. I'm not paying $55 for three color tattoos. I rather get something similar from MAC (some of the new pro longwear paint pots).
Right - if I am paying $55 for a makeup.. It's NOT going to be a drugstore item.

I hate when people do that.. I wanted a limited edition Wet N Wild trio in "The Gilded Age" and someone is selling it for $28.. They likely bought it for $3 or less and that would be cheap to ship... Funny thing is - when I first saw that trio a few months ago.. it was on ebay / shipped for $6.99 but I passed on it, because I had never tried WnW eyeshadows and I wasn't sure. I wish I would have grabbed it.

I bet the color tattoos are expensive to ship though.. They're quite heavy and bulky. But still $55 is OUTRAGEOUS!

dogwood

Good Morning
This is my first post here on this site, so I hope I am doing everything right
peace2.gif
. I read on another board that someone was looking for the Color Tattoos and the person ahead of them at Bed, Bath Beyond bought all 6 of them, probably to sell somewhere.
eyelove.gif

Anyway try at CVS now they are starting to appear there. I bought the Beige.

dash4

Good Morning
This is my first post here on this site, so I hope I am doing everything right
peace2.gif
. I read on another board that someone was looking for the Color Tattoos and the person ahead of them at Bed, Bath Beyond bought all 6 of them, probably to sell somewhere.
eyelove.gif

Anyway try at CVS now they are starting to appear there. I bought the Beige.
Hiya! Welcome to the site.. I am pretty new too!

That sucks that someone bought them all up.

I just looked at swatches for the Beige.. It doesn't look yellow on the skin, like it did in the glass jar. I think I am going back to my store and buying both the Beige and the Nude pink..

indiekicks

Right - if I am paying $55 for a makeup.. It's NOT going to be a drugstore item.

I hate when people do that.. I wanted a limited edition Wet N Wild trio in "The Gilded Age" and someone is selling it for $28.. They likely bought it for $3 or less and that would be cheap to ship... Funny thing is - when I first saw that trio a few months ago.. it was on ebay / shipped for $6.99 but I passed on it, because I had never tried WnW eyeshadows and I wasn't sure. I wish I would have grabbed it.

I bet the color tattoos are expensive to ship though.. They're quite heavy and bulky. But still $55 is OUTRAGEOUS!
ikr? I might as well go and buy some paint pots for that kind of money. I almost never bother looking for something limited edition/sold out online because the inflation is outrageous. But they can charge it because some people will pay that much. Like I said - thirsty.

kimibos

thanks girls! ill check the other cvs in my town this weekend. i really want the pink and beige/yellowish ones.

LinenWhite7

Found them today at the 4th CVS I tried! Got one of each color. I also got a new Maybelline Color Elixir lip color since Maybelline was buy one get one 50% off. Sooooo excited about these matte Color Tattoos!!! :stars:

indiekicks

Found 'em at cvs today, picked up one matte brown and nude pink each and I'll be back for the other two tomorrow (had 'em put on hold). They cost more than I was hoping for, not that in surprised since stuff at cvs is always several bucks more ugh.

sagehen

Found 'em at cvs today, picked up one matte brown and nude pink each and I'll be back for the other two tomorrow (had 'em put on hold). They cost more than I was hoping for, not that in surprised since stuff at cvs is always several bucks more ugh.
Where ae you located? I think I need to be looking at CVS from now on instead of Walgreens.

josephine90

will go to cvs tomoro, not getting my hopes up!

MissTT

I asked the Walgreens lady to call me and I haven't heard from her. I stopped in on Tuesday and didn't see them. I guess I could check CVS, but I don't ever really go there.

sagehen

I asked the Walgreens lady to call me and I haven't heard from her. I stopped in on Tuesday and didn't see them. I guess I could check CVS, but I don't ever really go there.
I'm just trying to figure out a good CVS to go to. The one by my job is, ummm, icky, and the one near home has stuff from the summer collection out, still.

sagehen

The matte CT's are MINE!!! Yay! I stopped by a random CVS on the way home and BAM! They had just put the display out. Thanks to the people who mentioned checking CVS!