Maybelline Color Tattoo

thejwlife

If you're in Texas - you might want to check out HEB.. Mine had them... Plus HEB has a 25% off Maybelline cosmetics coupons by the Maybelline section.. and they're only priced at $4.97 (or maybe a few cents less) at my HEB.. So I got one for $3.75 just to check out. I saw three shades.. A yellowish color, which I didn't pay attention to...It looked, eh...just eh... The other two I looked at were named "matte brown" and "nude pink". The "nude pink" does NOT look pink whatsoever in the jar..It looks like a flesh tone type color... It seems like it would be an awesome base for eyeshadows.. I purchased the "matte brown" and it is just a medium brown color.. It looks nice although I haven't really tested it..
Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll see these tomorrow.

Mayanas

I cant found them yet
cry.gif
and I missed them on my cvs i have to wait for Rite Aid

kimibos

i found the pink and yellow ones at one cvs. i now kind of feel bad some of you havent found these yet. maybelline really sucks. only 6 per display in total! maybe theyll make them permanent if people complain.
th_dunno.gif

the pink one is my fave. and i need the brown one which was gone.

novocainedreams

I always end up finding them randomly at my local cvs, after I have hunted them down for weeks. LOL. I kind of give up on searching for those things now.

sagehen

I cant found them yet :cry:  and I missed them on my cvs i have to wait for Rite Aid
Just keep trying - the CVS I went to had just put them out, and I know we live close to each other. I was in LA County, so they are working their way out in our direction.

cocotears

I stopped at the CVS indiekicks told me about and all that was left was the beige color. I was bummed out because I really wanted the pink. I went to three other CVS's and no luck. I was also looking for the Revlon Shameless Matte Balm and every location I went to was out of that color. So the search continues.

indiekicks

I stopped at the CVS indiekicks told me about and all that was left was the beige color. I was bummed out because I really wanted the pink. I went to three other CVS's and no luck. I was also looking for the Revlon Shameless Matte Balm and every location I went to was out of that color. So the search continues.

Aww no! :( Did you ask the clerk about it? I'd had the last nude pink on hold but decided not to take it so maybe they hadn't put it back yet. In fact, I'm pretty sure I saw the clerk put it wherever they put shopback. Maybe you could call them and ask if they have it behind the counter still?

indiekicks

i found the pink and yellow ones at one cvs. i now kind of feel bad some of you havent found these yet. maybelline really sucks. only 6 per display in total! maybe theyll make them permanent if people complain.
th_dunno.gif

the pink one is my fave. and i need the brown one which was gone.
I hope so because they're seriously crazy for making this limited edition when it would consistently be a high seller smh.

MissTT

Went to 2 CVS and 1 Walgreens and all I found was one beige at the first store. The other stores didn't even have the distplay. CVS has no one to help so it was irritating. I saw one lonely Revlon Shameless at Walgreens, but left it. Did I fowl up?

cocotears

Aww no! :( Did you ask the clerk about it? I'd had the last nude pink on hold but decided not to take it so maybe they hadn't put it back yet. In fact, I'm pretty sure I saw the clerk put it wherever they put shopback. Maybe you could call them and ask if they have it behind the counter still?
I didn't ask the clerk because they were actually really busy and I didn't feel like waiting. I told myself if I couldn't find them then I didn't really NEED them, but I'll just look again next week at Rite Aids. This is more trouble than a MAC collection!
Went to 2 CVS and 1 Walgreens and all I found was one beige at the first store. The other stores didn't even have the distplay. CVS has no one to help so it was irritating. I saw one lonely Revlon Shameless at Walgreens, but left it. Did I fowl up?
Maybe, if you're a purple fiend like me! But if not, then nah. I guess I'll have my mom stop at Walgreens on her way from work on Monday though to see if there are any there.

MissTT

I like purple, but i'm not sure if I'm a fiend. I have Strong Woman, Heroine + liner, Feel My Pulse, RiRi Boy, Lavender Whip, Glamourdaze -plum?, All My purple Life l/g, Fashion Boost l/l, Narcissus l/g (never opened), Mirrored Plum Gloss (Maybelline). Also Chanel Provocante, Talk That Talk, and Fixed on Drama. Those are vampy shades though not sure if they're purple purple.

Richelle83

I like purple, but i'm not sure if I'm a fiend. I have Strong Woman, Heroine + liner, Feel My Pulse, RiRi Boy, Lavender Whip, Glamourdaze -plum?, All My purple Life l/g, Fashion Boost l/l, Narcissus l/g (never opened), Mirrored Plum Gloss (Maybelline). Also Chanel Provocante, Talk That Talk, and Fixed on Drama. Those are vampy shades though not sure if they're purple purple.
How Shameless appears on Kimibos is exactly how it is on me soooo.....considering the above you do not have a dupe, does that help?!

Gatton

We don't even get that newest collection here in the Netherlands. :( I fricking love their Color Tattoos, my only con was that there's not enough light mattes... and lo and behold, there's a limited collection that's not even coming out here and is way too exclusive! My eyelids are greasy as hell, and only these seem to hold out of all the primers and bases I've used.

Is there anyone willing to pick more up and sell them to me? I'll pay for shipping, of course!

Mayanas

My cvs has all the revlon lipticks but i didnt buy because no bogo :( the price is 8.99 bua Y i need save for next black friday, mac collections y my sephora cart is full. :(((((((

dash4

Y i need save for next black friday, mac collections y my sephora cart is full.
ssad.gif
((((((
They really haven't done BOGO for YEARS at CVS.... It is usually B1G1/2 - buy one, get one 1/2 off.. Revlon IS B1G1/2 this week at CVS.. With that said - I bought two of the Revlon Matte lipcolors and HATE the colors.. I like the formula a lot - it isn't too drying and it feels like a thin layer.. just very nice..but I don't like either color I picked up - on my lips.. This is why I prefer to buy Mac lipsticks- I hate guessing at the drugstore :( ..

Lipstickjunkii

They really haven't done BOGO for YEARS at CVS.... It is usually B1G1/2 - buy one, get one 1/2 off.. Revlon IS B1G1/2 this week at CVS.. With that said - I bought two of the Revlon Matte lipcolors and HATE the colors.. I like the formula a lot - it isn't too drying and it feels like a thin layer.. just very nice..but I don't like either color I picked up - on my lips.. This is why I prefer to buy Mac lipsticks- I hate guessing at the drugstore :( ..
Man, I miss the good ol' days of CVS BOGO. That's how I used to stack up on those L'oreal hip shadows when they were the rage.

dash4

Man, I miss the good ol' days of CVS BOGO. That's how I used to stack up on those L'oreal hip shadows when they were the rage.
Ugh. I miss it too. Walgreens used to do the BOGO too.. What a shame they stopped doing that.. Now they do B1G1/2 and they've raised the prices to boot.. lol. You can still get some good deals here and there, but it's not quite as fun or cheap as it used to be.. so lame.. (

Latest posts