Maybelline Color Tattoo

ninalovesmakeup

No problem! I hate that too! I just snatched up all they had, I didn't want to wait for the BOGO 1/2 off deal. I'm pretty sure they would have been gone by then.

cocotears

I just looked at Maybelline's instagram page and it said, "Have you spotted our Limited Edition blushes and matte Color Tattoos? They are available in stores through Nov." Does that mean that once November hits we're out of luck? Someone told them on their twitter that they have not been able to find them and they asked had she checked online, the girl responded yes but that's where the conversation ended. Do you think these will end up online and if not, why would they ask that?

sagehen

I just looked at Maybelline's instagram page and it said, "Have you spotted our Limited Edition blushes and matte Color Tattoos? They are available in stores through Nov." Does that mean that once November hits we're out of luck? Someone told them on their twitter that they have not been able to find them and they asked had she checked online, the girl responded yes but that's where the conversation ended. Do you think these will end up online and if not, why would they ask that?
I have only seen the permanent shades online except at places like ebay. I wouldn't take that for gospel. A CVS near me just put out Maybelline's summer 2013 collection, so many individual stores are behind. I haven't even seen any in Walgreens. Some of them haven't even put out the Hunger Games products yet. Keep looking! I know you are tired of being told that, but don't give up. A lot of stores are already chock full of holiday merchandise so finding space is difficult.

martiangurll

I have only seen the permanent shades online except at places like ebay. I wouldn't take that for gospel. A CVS near me just put out Maybelline's summer 2013 collection, so many individual stores are behind. I haven't even seen any in Walgreens. Some of them haven't even put out the Hunger Games products yet. Keep looking! I know you are tired of being told that, but don't give up. A lot of stores are already chock full of holiday merchandise so finding space is difficult.
It is so random trying to find these. If I get lucky, I pounce. I am a bit excited about the whole HG collection.

dash4

I went to two different CVS's in the past week--- and neither had them..

I already have all three, but think I want a backup for the Nude Pink. I really like that one. I like the brown one too, but it can be a bit patchy - takes some effort to even it out.. at least for me..

misfitted

ugh... I NEED that matte brown! I checked about 5 CVS's the weekend before last, couldn't find a display anywhere. Not at my local Wal-Mart or HEB. Now I found a display at one Walgreens but it was picked dry and was empty. Even had the nerve to have some dust settled on it like it's been there for months smh.

MissTT

Yeah I've only seen the display at one CVS, but at least I know what it looks like. I need to go back to that CVS, but I've been too lazy as it's not really on the way to anywhere and it's downtown so no parking. Too cold to walk. I know they think I'm casing the joint at my Walgreens and the CVS by my house. I'm probably on a watch list LOL. I just go in there, search for the display, and leave.

MissTT

Ok I'm near a Kmart right now. Should I check there? Everyone is only mentioning drugstores, but they sell makeup in the discount stores, right?

dash4

Ok I'm near a Kmart right now. Should I check there? Everyone is only mentioning drugstores, but they sell makeup in the discount stores, right?
Yes, Kmart sells drugstore makeup. For reference the display comes with the color tattoos in the back row of the center of the display. There are blushes in front of it.. and on the left side of the display are a few lipsticks.. on the right side of the display there are eyeliners and nailpolishes..

ETA: The model in the background is an Asian lady with bright red lipstick..

(I think the description will also help others - they might have actually seen the display at their stores, but missed the color tattoos)...

I will take a picture next time I am in my grocery store that carried them (past tense since the color tattoos are gone, but the blushes/lippies/liners, polishes are still on the display)..

MissTT

I had gone through drive-thru and didn't want to leave my food in the car (didn't want to get out of the car period, hence the drive-thru) so I didn't go check. Lazy bones... I'm tired of searching for these. I've checked at least 5x.

dash4

I had gone through drive-thru and didn't want to leave my food in the car (didn't want to get out of the car period, hence the drive-thru) so I didn't go check. Lazy bones... I'm tired of searching for these. I've checked at least 5x.
If I come across them again, they're yours. I went to the grocery store today - trying to scope out if my other grocery store had them while I was shopping for food, but no luck.. I will keep a look out.

ninalovesmakeup

I might check the CVS up the road from me. They completely cleared out the section where they put new stuff; I'm guessing to make room for the new things coming in.

Odelia

We don't even get that newest collection here in the Netherlands. :( I fricking love their Color Tattoos, my only con was that there's not enough light mattes... and lo and behold, there's a limited collection that's not even coming out here and is way too exclusive! My eyelids are greasy as hell, and only these seem to hold out of all the primers and bases I've used.

Is there anyone willing to pick more up and sell them to me? I'll pay for shipping, of course!
Even in Canada we don't get the latest collections. We aren't even getting the latest collection of color tattoos which really really sucks ( How can they make nude shades LE!!!!). It really is crazy how it's more difficult to get these than MAC LE collections lol.

Lipstickjunkii

I'm trying to buy my first color tattoos and this is my foray into cream shadows. Question: Can I wear them alone or do they have to be a base for powder shadows?

Latest posts