More discontinued eyeshadows

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
I at least want to doubt Retrospeck bc it is so popular, but I have been wrong before...

Also It looks like Melton Mauve and Blu-Noir are being discontinued as well as Squirt Lipglass.

Aww Melton Mauve is one of my faves! I used it almost everyday haha! I'm gonna need to buy like 10 of those if it gets discontinued! Also, Steamy?? WTF?

dirtygirl

holy shit!!!! $75 for an AU holiday eye set?!#@$

i paid only 35 here in the US... gosh my heart goes out to you guys. that is a rip!

if pink freeze really is being discontinued, i'm seriously going to go buy like 10 because i LOVE that color. i use it so frequently. it blends so well with nearly ever other color.. all the reds, pinks, purples, blues, and even some greens go so well with it.. ack.. that would so suck.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl
holy shit!!!! $75 for an AU holiday eye set?!#@$

i paid only 35 here in the US... gosh my heart goes out to you guys. that is a rip!

if pink freeze really is being discontinued, i'm seriously going to go buy like 10 because i LOVE that color. i use it so frequently. it blends so well with nearly ever other color.. all the reds, pinks, purples, blues, and even some greens go so well with it.. ack.. that would so suck.

lol.gif
mac is a cheaper than NARS and Stila here. If you feel what we pay for MAC is a rip, you should see those prices.

eg - Nars blush. $25.00 in the US. $60.00 in Aus. oh, the pain.

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
Yesterday, my SA told me quite a few eyeshadows were being discontinued. Steamy, Pink Freeze, Petalescent, Retrospect Those are the ones that I remember.

When the SA told me she was reading them from her book.

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
When the SA told me she was reading them from her book.

I wonder what book that was...they're on the new scematic sheet so I don't see them being d/c any time soon.

However, there are tons of stuff on the schematic that I've never heard of/seen/we have never had in tock & other shadows that are very popular are not on it at all.

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Retrospeck is one of my faves and staples!!!!! I need major backups!!!!

me too!!

geeko

HOLY SH....WHAT the hell...retrospeck is my HG browbone highlighter...I gotta get a backup for this...and steamy? It's a beautiful color...why are they goin to dc them. Can someone confirm whether they are goin to get dced? Thanks!

sigwing

I don't understand the "Goodbyes" section because a week or 2 ago I saw Fiction e/s had the triangle next to it, but was not in the Goodbyes, and then a couple days after I noticed that, it was gone. I don't check the site every single day of my life, and I don't like having things pulled without much or any warning. Is there some better way of finding out what's being pulled, or do we just have to remember to check the MAC counter and website constantly? And what qualifies something to be put in the Goodbyes over all the other stuff with triangles. It's very strange to not include everything, which seemed to be the point of that section of the site to begin with.

Deirdre

I'm really glad I got Fiction just over a week ago. It turns out I did need another green. It's lovely.

JediFarfy

I just got fiction from the site too, just in case. I've noticed that a lot of non-limited edition stuff that was discontinued was pulled from the site rather than given a triangle and given a chance to sell out. Very odd to me.

:: had to buy Overload l/s from a third party seller ::

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I went to the MAC counter in Adelaide and I asked directly "Is steamy being D/C" and they said no. It is not, then the dude proceeded to read what was being d/c... And he said dovefeather... not sure if that was posted anywhere...

sigwing

I haven't seen Dovefeather for a while, which disappeared fast, too. I don't think I even was able to snag a backup before it was gone.

Kimberleigh

My god...Has there been any confirmation of pink freeze getting the boot? It's the very first color I ever bought...it's like my baby and if it gets the axe I'll just cry.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
I haven't seen Dovefeather for a while, which disappeared fast, too. I don't think I even was able to snag a backup before it was gone.

Nordies still has it.
smiles.gif

SandMantas

I've been considering getting pink freeze, maybe I'll think about it even more now.
Also, I got steamy for christmas and it is amazing! I don't understand why they would dc that colour.

Latest posts