More discontinued eyeshadows

Makeupluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
Yesterday, my SA told me quite a few eyeshadows were being discontinued. Steamy, Pink Freeze, Petalescent, Retrospect Those are the ones that I remember.

STEAMY?!?!?! Are you kidding me! I LOVE that color! They are crazy if they dc that! Thanks for the heads up
smiles.gif

MacMonster

omg if they dc steamy I will hunt somebody down! why would they discontinue popular colors anyway? are they stupid? lol.

lsperry

MAC "Goodbye" E-mail

Received this e-mail today from MACcosmetics.com:

Receive Free Standard Shipping with any M•A•C Goodbye. This offer is
valid through midnight EST 1/20 on orders shipped to US addresses
only. No offer code necessary.

Then it went on to list all the items in the "Goodbyes" section on their website. I've been ordering on-line since March 2006 and this is the 1st time I've received such an e-mail notifying me of "goodbyes". I wonder if it means all of those items listed will be gone after Jan 20th?

No matter; the only thing I wanted and ordered was a back-up of "polish me pink" lip varnish and "chance encounter" lipglass before they're gone. I'm down to a 1/3rd in each tube
weeping.gif
And I can't stand to be without them!

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethystangel
Do they bring out new colours to replace the old ones?

It's like culling the herd. They get rid of some and then eventually make some LEs permanent. In theory, we're getting better colors...

cherryice

Oh c'mon, not Retrospeck! It's such a great basic shade with a little kick to it. All of the colors I'm suddenly loving are either d/c or being d/c.
ssad.gif
I just had to order Sprout off ebay, but thankfully didn't get too badly ripped off.

jenn2

Quote:
Originally Posted by le{danielle}
I can't belive steamy and retrospeck are being discontinued.
I have to get back ups!

Me neithre, I love retrospeck.
I need to start a stash.

cyens

Bah whatever, if they discontinued any colors people would complain. PLUS they tend to always make the same similar colors over and over again as LE. So no biggie...

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by squasheebla
i know for sure that blu-noir and fiction are getting d/c

Oh Shucks...I love fiction. Now, I must use sparingly.
weeping.gif

miss_supra

How about Casa Blanca? I loved this color, but I dropped it and was ruined. I tried putting some alcohol in it making it a paste to dry out... but no luck since it is very fragile now.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
How about Casa Blanca? I loved this color, but I dropped it and was ruined. I tried putting some alcohol in it making it a paste to dry out... but no luck since it is very fragile now.

That was only released as a LE with Salsabelle in '04. It never came out again after that. Sorry.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
That was only released as a LE with Salsabelle in '04. It never came out again after that. Sorry.

Thank you for the info!

sigwing

Man, I see Llama has the triangle. I like it, another one of those that you can't tell by looking at it in the pot how it's going to go on.

Latest posts