MUFE Palette Set at Sephora

MzzRach

omg.gif
Wow - I want:

Sephora: Make Up For Ever Dany Sanz Limited Edition Palette ($640 Value): Combination Sets

I wish I could justify buying this. But I have several reasons not to:

I can't afford it.

I already have 5,789 eyeshadows. Although some of the bright shades in this palette set I don't have.

I can't afford it.
nope.gif
Did I mention that?

So this will stay on my fantasy list. *sigh*

jenavii

remember... you can still get 20% 11/6 -11/10
smiles.gif
FF2008 but if you can't afford it, DONT BUY IT!!!!

MzzRach

Thanks for that - even with the 20% I still can't afford it. And I have put myself on a "credit diet" so I will just gaze at it longingly.
winks.gif

carandru

I know!!! 20% off of $350 = something I still can't afford!!! I'll gaze at it w/ you MzzRach. I will probably pick up that lip gloss set to soothe my longing just a bit, lol.

Ikara

Well, I wish I could just say "I can't afford it" but I must add "They don't sell it here!!!!" Plus I already have some of the colors...

oracle1

OMG, what an awsome collection. I want it! But thats a lot to spend, I think I will have to pass
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Man those colors are great! There is no way I could justify the cost for that either...Just a bit steep!

Oh but wait...It's $390 + Tax...But it ships for free...Now we all have to really reconsider...what a steal!
sneaky.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Man those colors are great! There is no way I could justify the cost for that either...Just a bit steep!

Oh but wait...It's $390 + Tax...But it ships for free...Now we all have to really reconsider...what a steal!
sneaky.gif

O, free shipping??? I am totally getting this now!!! All that was standing in the way was that $15 I was going to have to come up w/ for shipping.
graucho.gif

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
I know!!! 20% off of $350 = something I still can't afford!!! I'll gaze at it w/ you MzzRach. I will probably pick up that lip gloss set to soothe my longing just a bit, lol.

Yup even with 20% off it's only $8 less than my entire budget for the F&F sale and MAC until next year
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
O, free shipping??? I am totally getting this now!!! All that was standing in the way was that $15 I was going to have to come up w/ for shipping.
graucho.gif

th_LMAO.gif

We need to go quarter-in and split it
tong.gif
it can do 3 months and each of our homes
th_LMAO.gif

Lizzie

sooooo if I ask 15,000 people to go in on this I wonder if I can get it for Christmas?

Does anyone know what colors are included?

its not worth all that money....think about it..ur gonna continue spending on MAC collections to come and eventually get the same thing....now this is worth if 1. it came with more colors..2 i knew i wasnt going to purchasing any more eyshadows for like another 4 months and i have about $400 bucks to "just" spend on shadows. People the economy isnt good yet..

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodagirl
Wowza! Its pretty, but not $390 pretty lol
shockt.gif

LOL I agree. That's about 13 bucks an eyeshadow..I rather spend it on MAC hahah

Cocopuff

Nope! I think I will pass! Ladies we must remember we still have Metal Urge (11/20), Monogram (11/27), Dame Edna (12/26), Chill Collection (12/26), BBR (1/2009) and Hello Kitty (2/2009) to get through. There is no way that I am going to spend $300+ on ONE extremely nice and quite enticing palette and we still have these wonderful collections coming out with MAC that we need to get our wallets prepared for!

nonono.gif
mac_haul.gif

IDontKnowMomo

If I got that I'd be content with my makeup collection for a couple of months O.O
I wish I wish I wish that I could have that :[

Cocopuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Thanks for the reality check CoCoPuff!

No problem! We got to make our $ stretch over the next few collections

lilmags816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff
Nope! I think I will pass! Ladies we must remember we still have Metal Urge (11/20), Monogram (11/27), Dame Edna (12/26), Chill Collection (12/26), BBR (1/2009) and Hello Kitty (2/2009) to get through. There is no way that I am going to spend $300+ on ONE extremely nice and quite enticing palette and we still have these wonderful collections coming out with MAC that we need to get our wallets prepared for!

nonono.gif
mac_haul.gif

I'm going to have to read this on a daily basis to remind me not to go spending my money before all the good stuff comes out!! Thanks for the reminder- we gotta keep our eyes on the prize
choochoo.gif
haha

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff

nonono.gif
mac_haul.gif

well great you just made me rethink my whole F&F sales cart, UD book of shadows and that's it.
Need to keep money to feed the addiction.

Latest posts