MUFE Palette Set at Sephora

astronaut

If I had no eyeshadows, I'd get this in a heartbeat. I love how there's an autograph and number on the palette set.

chocolategoddes

If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd buy lots of MUFE.
If I were a wealthy man.
I would own that pallette.
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I were a biddy biddy rich,
Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell

Sigh* I need a sugar daddy.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Love it!! Too funny!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella1342
Mine will either be here tomorrow or Wednesday!

Yeah post quickly...I have a birthday coming up this month..so if I need to start sucking up to my dh I need a few days in advance!

magicmorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Well when you find your sugar daddy, make sure he's got a brother or friend 'cause I need one too!
winks.gif
lol.gif

Point me in sugar daddy direction please!

magicmorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Well when you find your sugar daddy, make sure he's got a brother or friend 'cause I need one too!
winks.gif
lol.gif

Point me in sugar daddy direction please!

Ikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
it says there are blushes in it but I dont understand, they all look like e/s unless there is a 4th tray?

MUFE eyeshadows are used as blushes too, but of course only the pink/coral shades, unless you want a blue blush hehehe
winks.gif

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
O, free shipping??? I am totally getting this now!!! All that was standing in the way was that $15 I was going to have to come up w/ for shipping.
graucho.gif

LMAO!

naijapretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracetre123
yeah...I saw this baby on their website...but thats way too much money for me...

I want this one too!!

Sephora: Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case: Combination Sets

anybody have it??

yup, I got mine about 3 weeks ago. This is more of a pro item, but if you love makeup, then!!
yahoo.gif
It's more like a cream-grease makeup, thicker than MAC paintpots. You can use them for lips, cheeks and eyes, although you have to powder them down, as it can move around as the day goes. It's also really good for corrective makeup (I got a flash colour in orange for that) as you can mix it with cream foundations. Some of the colours can't be used around the eyes and some can't be used around the lips, though I've read elsewhere that the warnings are dependent on the country you buy it from (people in EU have different guides on the backs of theirs). A little does go a long way with it. I'll post pics once i get the eyeshadows of both items.
sorry for the long post!

bella1342

OMG... I LOVE it so much!

It is signed by Dany Sanz, and mine is 33/100

This is my favorite makeup purchase ever (although it was a gift)

It's stunning.

Okay, here we go:

Tray 1: (blushes and 2 eyeshadows)
Blush #99 Scarlet Matte
Blush #26 Fuchsia Matte
Blush #9 Lavender Matte
Blush # 92 Purple Matte
Blush # 160 (not sure of the actual name of this one, but it's a deep eggplant purple shade)
Blush #71 Sunflower Matte
Blush #18 Tangerine Matte
Blush #93 Irish Green matte
Eye shadow #72 Turquoise Matte
E/s #159 Blue Matte

Tray 2: (diamond shadows)
#301 Diamond White (pearl white with chrome shimmer)
#306 Diamond Beige (peachy tan with gold shimmer)
#303 Diamond Pink (cotton candy pink with shimmer)
#302 Diamond Turquoise (robin egg blue with shimmer)
#304 Diamond Lime (lime green with shimmer)
#307 Diamond Black (charcoal black with shimmer)
#312 Diamond Brown (dark beige with copper shimmer)
#311 Diamond Burgundy (burnish mauve with copper shimmer)
#308 Diamond Night Blue (dark colbalt blue with shimmer)
#310 Diamond Green (dark teal with shimmer)

Tray 3: (eyeshadow)
#3 Eggshell (matte ivory)
#127 Metallic Taupe (taupe shimmer)
#28 Coffee (matte medium warm brown)
#148 Khaki Brown (antique gold shimmer)
#84 Bronze
#170 Iridescent Pearl Grey
#144 Iridescent Periwinkle Blue (light blue grey shimmer)
#81 Mettalic Navy Blue Iridescent (iridescent dark blue shimmer)
#169 Iridescent Anthracite
#4 Black (matte black)

I'll post pics in a little... but I can't do swatches because the bf said it is a Christmas gift, so I can't have it until then.

I hope whoever else bought it will post swatches!
winks.gif

rnsmelody

I have also been dreaming & thinking about this every single day since I first saw it on the website!

4 days later.. I really talked my beloved bf into buying me the palette, well we are going half on it because I can't justify him spending 340 even though he offered. He knows I love makeup & I am surprised he didn't say " you have so much e/s, why do you even need more" or say "you love makeup more than me!" LOL! but I love you dearly! (if you happen to read this)
i'll keep u guys updated when I get it on monday =)

Willa

It's funny how they developped quickly on Sephora
I think there are products on the site that they don't carry at The Bay in Montreal. I always bought all my MUFE products there and I don't know if it's because they present the products differently but I never seen the Diamond shadows...

Maybe they are placed with the other shadows (the mate ones)... I guess I'll have to take a look at it the next time.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
I have also been dreaming & thinking about this every single day since I first saw it on the website!

4 days later.. I really talked my beloved bf into buying me the palette, well we are going half on it because I can't justify him spending 340 even though he offered. He knows I love makeup & I am surprised he didn't say " you have so much e/s, why do you even need more" or say "you love makeup more than me!" LOL! but I love you dearly! (if you happen to read this)
i'll keep u guys updated when I get it on monday =)

Congrats! You lucky duck.
yes.gif

naijapretty

so that's the MUFE sephora Eyeshadow/blush palette and the flash palette at the bottom, as well MUFE flash colour in Orange.
If this isn't in the right place, sorry moderators and pls move to where it belongs.
PS: I have no idea how to shrink those pics

Latest posts